Pictionary 42 - LAST ROUND!!!

Jez Bell

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Can you bold my name please? :P

Sorry, I had been mobile bound for a few days.  All up to date now.

Just waiting on one last drawing. Anyone want another sentence to draw while we wait?

7 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Sorry I was late guys, was meant to be back on Sunday, but got delayed.

Not sure which round you mean, the current one is still open for a couple hours. Also, absolutely no problemo, BB, you are about the most consistently punctual player in Pictonary. 

Just missing one sentence now, but some bad news... I did not manage to get through my inaugural game without a screw-up.

With 7 players, we end on a drawing round, instead of a sentence round.  That math escaped me when I set out to host.

So, a few options:

1. End on this round (chains are pretty short)
  2. End after the next drawing (we won't get the joy of trying to match start and end sentences before the reveal)
  3. Randomly assign the last drawings (you will definitely have been in the chain before)

:blush:

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

Just missing one sentence now, but some bad news... I did not manage to get through my inaugural game without a screw-up.

With 7 players, we end on a drawing round, instead of a sentence round.  That math escaped me when I set out to host.

So, a few options:

2. End after the next drawing (we won't get the joy of trying to match start and end sentences before the reveal)
  3. Randomly assign the last drawings (you will definitely have been in the chain before)

Huh?

1 Start Sentence

2 Draw

3 Sentence

4 Draw

5 Sentence

6 Draw

7 End Sentence

7 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

So, a few options:

3 ....

14 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Huh? 

1 Start Sentence

2 Draw

3 Sentence

4 Draw

5 Sentence

6 Draw

7 End Sentence

I'm an idiot.  :dunce:  Let's just chalk it up to a spreadsheet construction flaw.

Sentences to draw will be distributed shortly.  Onward!

Archived