What to ask GRRM?

Daendrew

If all of the other Northern Houses fought for the Starks during the Skagosi Rebellion and if the Crown ever sent aid to help Winterfell put it down.

That's just me though, I'm very interested in finding out how strong of an army Skagos can field. If they fought a united North and were able to last years against them then they must have a strong army.

1. What does the Master of Laws actually do?

2. Who were Littlefinger, Renly, and Arys Oakheart's predecessors?

3. Has he named the other dragonlord families yet?

4. What were the names of Daemon Blackfyre's sixth and seventh sons?

5. Who currently owns Whitegrove and Dustonbury?

6. Is the Blackfish gay?

7. Will Shitmouth survive the series?

I am rather interested in Westeros' military powers, if you are the same you can ask him this to greatly help sort out North's power(by houses)

Why were the Karstarks(and Umbers) given a tower in MC and not Dustins or Ryswells or Boltons etc. Is it because they brought the most men?

If you are into Starks, Daynes, Ned and Ashara and such... 

Is Allyria Ned's daughter with Ashara? Well this is the core question but you can rephrase it in such a way to get a straight answer.

How did Genna disappoint Tywin?

Did Genna act as a mother figure to Tywin’s kids after Joanna’s death?

How long has Kevan known about the twincest?

Did Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights inspire Littlefinger?

Did shintoism and budhism in Japan inspire the old gods and the new gods in Westeros?

GRRM has said a few times that he wishes his readers would put away their rulers and stopwatches and read the story, so I wouldn't walk in there and ask a question about times, military strength, weights/measures or ages in the appendix. 

I wonder if he intended Dunk and Egg, the World book, the Lands book, or any outside materials as being instrumental in understanding or unraveling the mystery of ASOIAF as a series, or are the clues in the original series enough to go on alone? 

Hadrian's Wall was made of stone but then plastered over and painted white so it gleamed in the sunlight.  Is the base of the Wall made of the same material as the Five Forts but then iced over?

(Five Forts is made of what seems to be an early dragon-fused black stone so I want to know if dragons were involved in the Wall's construction, if the spells in it are fire magic and dragonfire, thus Melisandre's feeling it greatly enhances her fire magic.  But don't say that!  Just a suggestion in case it interests you too :)

Besides Jaime Lannister and Duncan the Tall, were there other Kingsguard/s, that had a child/children?

Edit:

1 hour ago, The Sleeper said:

Sir Lucamore the Strong or the Lusty as he was called when found out. He had sixteen children of three women before being gelded and sent to the Wall by his sworn brothers. Arys and Arianne were discussing his tale in the former's chapter. I don't recall any other off hand being mentioned. Apart from the Dragonknight, but that is rumor and probably just slander. 

I incorrectly thought, that Harwin Strong, possibly father of Rhaenyra's three sons, also was a member of Kingsguards. But he wasn't. Though maybe GRRM did mentioned in Blood&Fire whether those three Targaryen-Velaryons were actually Harwin's bastards.

Then another question: did any of this people had children - Bloodraven, Brandon Stark, Duncan the Small.

And who was mother of Larra Rogare? Was it Johanna Swann?

2 minutes ago, Megorova said:

Besides Jaime Lannister and Duncan the Tall, were there other Kingsguard, that had a child/children?

Sir Lucamore the Strong or the Lusty as he was called when found out. He had sixteen children of three women before being gelded and sent to the Wall by his sworn brothers. Arys and Arianne were discussing his tale in the former's chapter. I don't recall any other off hand being mentioned. Apart from the Dragonknight, but that is rumor and probably just slander. 

Archived