NFL 2018 IV: A Hue, A Cry and now Goodbye

Bronn Stone

2 hours ago, ljkeane said:

The Bears defence have put some work into their interception celebrations, impressive choreography.

Yes.  Liked their Super Bowl Shuffle tribute.

25 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Yes.  Liked their Super Bowl Shuffle tribute.

And Ditka was in the crowd to get a TD ball.

Bears seem to have a really good team spirit right now: loose and having fun.  They’re ahead of schedule and exceeding expectations, which is a low pressure place to be. 

4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Bengals getting curbstomped by the Browns at home and Marvin Lewis will still keep his job. :lmao:

I hate this fucking team so much. Without AJ Green they’re absolute garbage. 

2 minutes ago, briantw said:

The Browns post-Jackson are a shocking indictment of just how bad Hue Jackson was as a coach.  This team looked like untalented dog shit with him coaching.  Now they look fantastic.

Isn't Hue specifically helping the defense that literally just carried, CARRIED, David Njoku across the goal line from five yards away?

Coincidentally I just finished that episode during my recent rewatch. Totally forgot Idris Elba shows up. 

Even the announcers doing the Giants game were talking about how absurd it would be if Cincy hired Hue Jackson.

ETA: Holy shit, Eli. Dumb even for you. Self-sabotager.

I caught some of Seahawks vs Panthers before we boarded our flight.  I guess I’ll get the result when we land.  It could still go either way but I think Panthers are favored and a loss would pretty much take Seahawks out of the wildcard race. 

Giants continue their resurgence, albeit against an injured secondary.  Let’s see if the Bears can see them off next week. 

31 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Coincidentally I just finished that episode during my recent rewatch. Totally forgot Idris Elba shows up. 

Even the announcers doing the Giants game were talking about how absurd it would be if Cincy hired Hue Jackson.

ETA: Holy shit, Eli. Dumb even for you. Self-sabotager.

Not if. When. 

Archived