College Basketball 2018-2019: A star studded season

Rhom

1 minute ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

This New Mexico St - Auburn game, holy shit, what a crazy sequence of events.

Wow, Auburn blows chance after chance to put the game away.  NM gets the ball down 1 with 1 second left, and gets a WIDE OPEN 3, but he rushes it and is way off. 

8 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Wow, Auburn blows chance after chance to put the game away.  NM gets the ball down 1 with 1 second left, and gets a WIDE OPEN 3, but he rushes it and is way off. 

Yeah... passed up a wide open lay-up to send to overtime.  Gets gifted a foul on a three pointer (but a legit call).  Misses two free throws.  Still gets the ball back for that last shot.  Auburn using up almost all 9 of their lives there.

Kentucky will be fine without PJ Washington tonight... should be okay on Saturday without him, but if he can't go next week we may be seeing the season cut short.  :crying: 

I had Louisville picked to win that one game, and obviously I'm not too crushed to see them lose... :smug: 

I think I was caught up in the team that beat UNC and completely ignored the late season collapse.

45 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

This New Mexico St - Auburn game, holy shit, what a crazy sequence of events.

And a bit of a bracket buster for me.  NMSU to the Sweet 16 was my big hope of separating an otherwise very conventional bracket.

For whatever reason, I can't usually remember Ja Morant's last name.  Gotten to the point I just call him Ja Mormont.  And goddamn, Ja Mormont is un-bear-able right now!  ...Ok, I'll go sit in the corner.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

For whatever reason, I can't usually remember Ja Morant's last name.  Gotten to the point I just call him Ja Mormont.  And goddamn, Ja Mormont is un-bear-able right now!  ...Ok, I'll go sit in the corner.

You are like a form of leprosy on this thread.   :smug:

35 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Morant may be the best passer I've ever seen at the collegiate level. Utterly absurd how easy he makes it look. 

I haven't seen him yet.  But if he's better at it than Jason Kidd was at Cal, I'll be shocked.  Pure wizardry.

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

I haven't seen him yet.  But if he's better at it than Jason Kidd was at Cal, I'll be shocked.  Pure wizardry.

That's a good comp. He has the same knack Kidd had for making long passes to the perfect spot, on an absolute rope, while making it look effortless. 

17 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

That's a good comp. He has the same knack Kidd had for making long passes to the perfect spot, on an absolute rope, while making it look effortless. 

I immediately thought of Trae Young's ability to pass.

Archived