Dubbing oddities

Cridefea

I couldn't find a thread about it, but I think we all share a lot of oddities or funny things about the dubbings from all around the world, since we are an international forum.

I'll start with this one. I came across something I didn't ever notice before:

In the italian dubbing, Ramsay and Lancel are both voiced by Francesco Pezzulli. One voice actor 2 characters. :blink:

Lancel

Ramsay

and incidentally, he's famous as Leonardo DiCaprio's italian voice ( in almost every movie). :lol:

"I'm the King of the world!"

What about your countries? is there something unusual in dubbings?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 1:30 AM, Cridefea said:

I couldn't find a thread about it, but I think we all share a lot of oddities or funny things about the dubbings from all around the world, since we are an international forum.

In the italian dubbing, Ramsay and Lancel are both voiced by Francesco Pezzulli. One voice actor 2 characters. :blink:

Lancel

Ramsay

and incidentally, he's famous as Leonardo DiCaprio's italian voice ( in almost every movie). :lol:

Oh, I think they got Ramsay's voice quite well :P

On 11/3/2018 at 1:30 AM, Cridefea said:

Lancel

Ramsay

Lancel isn't voiced by Pezzulli, but by Mirko Cannella.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:31 AM, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh, I think they got Ramsay's voice quite well :P

eheheh 

On 11/12/2018 at 12:37 PM, SawyerFord said:

Lancel isn't voiced by Pezzulli, but by Mirko Cannella.

Oh really? Sorry, Pezzulli's wiki page credits him as Lancel, but  you're right in Lancel's page there's Mirko Cannella. So Wiki is confused, and me too :P

On 11/13/2018 at 4:55 PM, Cridefea said:

eheheh 

Oh really? Sorry, Pezzulli's wiki page credits him as Lancel, but  you're right in Lancel's page there's Mirko Cannella. So Wiki is confused, and me too :P

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source for this kind of things (and many others too). You should look the site antoniogenna.

Archived