New Theory for the Perfumed Seneschal

Lluewhyn

" In those days, the smell of leather and blood had clung to him like perfume.  Now it was perfume that clung to him like perfume"

If the Usurper was not the true king according to Dany, then he was just an illegal steward overseeing the kingdom while she was gone.

When she returns to Westeros, Daenerys will encounter the Wighted form of Robert Baratheon coming after her!

Or not. Gave me a giggle at least. Hope everyone is having a great day!

4 hours ago, Lluewhyn said:

" In those days, the smell of leather and blood had clung to him like perfume.  Now it was perfume that clung to him like perfume"

If the Usurper was not the true king according to Dany, then he was just an illegal steward overseeing the kingdom while she was gone.

When she returns to Westeros, Daenerys will encounter the Wighted form of Robert Baratheon coming after her!

She has nothing to fear from a wighted Robert.  You know why?  Because he's gutless!  :D

Spoiler

Lancel and the boar made sure of that.

You know, we've spent zero minutes discussing the possibility of Daenerys running into Qyburn's creation that could very well flip back its visor to reveal Usurper Head.  That'd allow the slap fight she thought the world had denied her with Robert's passing.   Would it also be turbo dumb?   (Yes.)   And yet...

My favorite ending for Catelyn and Eddard would be if RobertStrong has EddHead , meaning that Cat and her hubby can reunite as everyone's favorite undead couple and close out the story together on a porch swing  outside the front door of the burnt out derelict Twins castle that's become a ghost town.

Gregorstein likely has the head of Robb Stark.  Joff sent for it and Lord Walder was happy to oblige.

2 hours ago, The Mother of The Others said:

You know, we've spent zero minutes discussing the possibility of Daenerys running into Qyburn's creation that could very well flip back its visor to reveal Usurper Head.  That'd allow the slap fight she thought the world had denied her with Robert's passing.   Would it also be turbo dumb?   (Yes.)   And yet...

My favorite ending for Catelyn and Eddard would be if RobertStrong has EddHead , meaning that Cat and her hubby can reunite as everyone's favorite undead couple and close out the story together on a porch swing  outside the front door of the burnt out derelict Twins castle that's become a ghost town

On 11/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, Lluewhyn said:

Qaithe was giving warnings right and left.  It is doubtful that all of them will come to pass.  Prophecy is like prediction.  None of them are guaranteed to happen and one decision on the fork of the road can completely change the future.

Qaithe was doing to Daenerys what Mellisandre was doing to Jon.  She was trying to impress the Mother of Dragons.  "Hey look powerful child, I've got power too.  I can see the future.  You should listen to my advice and come to Asshai."

On 11/6/2018 at 1:48 AM, Lluewhyn said:
On 11/6/2018 at 1:48 AM, Lluewhyn said:

Okay that was amusing. But the sooner WOW comes,the better. 

For all of us! 

Archived