US Politics: Dead Pimps Need Not Apply

aceluby

2 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Might as well point out the rampant hypocrisy from time to time. :dunno:

Just wanted to point out some rampant hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

In my opinion, the protesters were wrong to do what they did at Tucker's house. No one should feel threatened in their own home or have their family feel threatened. I do hope he stops to think about why he specifically was targeted. He won't, but his name wasn't randomly drawn out of a hat.

This is more or less my take.

Thoughts and prayers for Tucker Carlson.

2 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

What was the hypocrisy?

Maybe it's that you were in here raving about false flags when ACTUAL BOMBS were being sent to Democratic critics of Trump, then conveniently laid low when it turned out to be a Trump superfan who was doing it, but when a few dozen people get too rowdy at Tucker Carlson's house, you come back in to lecture us on how the left needs to moderate its rhetoric. 

Also, it's a mite hypocritical to call out the people on the left doxxing Carlson, while completely ignoring the fact that Carlson has been using his website to doxx people on the left for years.

So, basically what I'm saying is:  physician, HEAL THYSELF!

2 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Maybe it's that you were in here raving about false flags when ACTUAL BOMBS were being sent to Democratic critics of Trump, then conveniently laid low when it turned out to be a Trump superfan who was doing it, but when a few dozen people get too rowdy at Tucker Carlson's house, you come back in to lecture us on how the left needs to moderate its rhetoric. 

Also, it's a mite hypocritical to call out the people on the left doxxing Carlson, while completely ignoring the fact that Carlson has been using his website to doxx people on the left for years.

So, basically what I'm saying is:  physician, HEAL THYSELF!

I didn't say the bombs were a false flag, I said it's not impossible that they were a false flag. I also said it's entirely possible that it was a right wing lunatic. Which it turned out to be.

I don't know anything about Carlson using his website to doxx people, if true, I completely condemn it. But it still doesnt justify what was done to his wife.

1 hour ago, Which Tyler said:

I see twitler isn't happy about Florida & Georgia...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46157966

Get your Eurocommie paper out of our great, huge Murica thread!!!

:commie:

On the more serious side, dees Eurocommies aren't taking Trump's crap:

France has vowed to fulfil plans to defy the US’ sanctions on Iran while increasing the international role of the euro in order to prevent Washington from acting as the world’s “trade policeman”.

France’s Minister of Economy and Finance, Bruno Le Maire, told the British newspaper Financial Times that Europe is planning the formation of a special financial channel to Iran in order to keep trade flowing with the country and assure its own “economic sovereignty”, with the aim of making the euro as powerful as the dollar.

“Europe refuses to allow the US to be the trade policeman of the world,” Le Maire stated in an interview in Brussels, emphasising that Europe must “affirm our sovereignty” in regards to the US sanctions on Iran and its wider economic hegemony.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181108-france-supporting-iran-against-us-trade-policeman/

Whaaaaaaaaaa? How can you do that to us? Trump is big and strong and powerful and huge and great and smart. So smart! He's got a huge brain. The biggest ever, some say. He's like a really smart person. How dare you Eurocommies defy his gigantic hands!!!

:spank:

36 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Might as well point out the rampant hypocrisy from time to time. :dunno:

Hypocrisy? Dude everyone so far has said they shouldn't have gone to his home. And it was in response to him spewing bigoted, sexist, hateful comments. And regardless, I don't see how this is a counterpoint to my previous comment. It just reinforces the truth that Republicans are trafficking in hate in their attempts to gain power. 

28 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

I didn't say the bombs were a false flag, I said it's not impossible that they were a false flag. I also said it's entirely possible that it was a right wing lunatic. Which it turned out to be.

I don't know anything about Carlson using his website to doxx people, if true, I completely condemn it. But it still doesnt justify what was done to his wife.

So you are saying that you used weasel words. You know, that makes you a weasel.

Sinema expands lead in Arizona Senate race

Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema expanded her lead to 20,203 votes over GOP Rep. Martha McSally Friday evening as Arizona election authorities continued to count ballots in the state’s uncalled Senate race.

Sinema’s lead puts her just over 1 percentage point ahead of McSally after more than 2 million votes have been counted. Sinema was up by 9,610 votes earlier in the day before the counties processed approximately 80,000 additional votes Friday — but as many as 400,000 votes remain to be counted across the state.

According to the NY Times as of these keystrokes, there are 2 House races that they have not yet declared for with LESS than 99% of the vote counted:

Maine's 2nd congressional district and Utah's 4th district. I hope the Democrat holds the lead in Utah and the Democrat takes the lead later in Maine. Unlikely at this stage, but it would be nice making the Democratic majority ever so slightly bigger.

So what does all this mean for Trump?

To get a sense of what prosecutors might be driving at, it’s useful to review the specific campaign finance charges Cohen pleaded guilty to back in August.

First was “causing an unlawful corporate contribution” to a federal campaign. Prosecutors alleged that Cohen “caused” AMI’s $150,000 payment to Karen McDougal, and that that violated the law because it was effectively a campaign contribution for Trump, in excess of the legal limit on what a corporation like AMI is permitted to give to a campaign.

Second was that Cohen made an “excessive campaign contribution” himself, by paying $130,000 to Stormy Daniels. This, too, was effectively a campaign contribution for Trump above what Cohen was permitted to give, prosecutors said.

Now, prosecutors have amassed evidence Trump — Cohen’s employer — was personally involved in and informed about both of these payments, and was encouraging Cohen to make them happen.

So it certainly seems that Trump himself may be vulnerable to similar charges, considering how involved he was in both of these payments.

A new report says Trump was directly involved in campaign finance crimes
Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to two campaign violations. The Wall Street Journal reports Trump was involved in both.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/9/18079754/trump-cohen-hush-money-mcdougal-stormy-daniels

Illinois' 9th congressional district only has 39% of the vote counted according to the NY Times as of these keystrokes. It's a safe Democratic seat so it's of little consequence, but damn there is something wrong going on there with the vote counting!

53 minutes ago, Ordos said:

According to the NY Times as of these keystrokes, there are 2 House races that they have not yet declared for with LESS than 99% of the vote counted:

Maine's 2nd congressional district and Utah's 4th district. I hope the Democrat holds the lead in Utah and the Democrat takes the lead later in Maine. Unlikely at this stage, but it would be nice making the Democratic majority ever so slightly bigger.

The Maine district is almost certainly to flip to the Democrat actually. Per state law, Maine is using ranked choice voting (for the first time ever in the US for a congressional race), which means everyone who voted for the 3rd party left-leaning candidate is now having their votes redistributed to their second choice between the Democrat and the Republican; assuming they marked a second choice. Since it was left-leaning candidate, its expected that most of them marked the Democrat as their second choice.

However, because Maine is still adjusted to this system (they used it in 2016 for some state races), they're slow; so it'll be a week or two before updated results are released.

16 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Wait...Sinema started her career as a green party activist and these other Arizona Greens still helped McSally have a chance of beating her? So that a Trump person could be in the Senate?  What contemptible morons.

Very reminiscent of Jill Stein calling the Clintons Nazis while helping Trump win.      

Makes me think that EVERY person who is part of or has voted for the Green party is participating in a sweeping false flag conspiracy to help destroy the planet.

more on Arizona.  The D retains a razor thin lead, but plenty of ballots remain,

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sinema-widens-lead-over-mcsally-in-arizona-senate-race/ar-BBPx7Jo?ocid=ob-fb-enus-580&fbclid=IwAR0-cSA0GBKw5yudtFcTTzg18fw-ODaCZoxXcJAoN024QfQQuDnIaAE1ewI

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D) widened her lead over Rep. Martha McSally (R) in the heated Arizona Senate race after a new round of ballots were tallied in the Democrat's favor late Friday.

Sinema more than doubled her lead over McSally with Friday evening's latest tranche of results. The Democrat now leads her GOP challenger by 20,203 votes.

Earlier Friday, Sinema led McSally by just 9,163 votes out of nearly 2 million cast - a 0.48 percentage point lead. She now leads her opponent by just over 1 percentage point.

Archived