If Danny truly wants a Targaryan dynasty!

Stormking902

23 hours ago, Lady Barbrey said:

What do you think Oberyn knew?

Oberyn was there when the Viserys and Arianne Martell betrothal was made, my theory was that perhaps Oberyn told his friend Willas and Willas planned on wedding Dany IF Viserys ever came to Westeros with an army to take down the Baratheon regime. Obviously things changed for the Tyrells some time after the rebellion and they became closer to the Baratheons than they might have thought possible in the immediate years following Robert's Rebellion. For a while things didn't look good for the Tyrells when Stannis married a Florent, most likely a move to weaken the Tyrells control of the Reach. However things changed mainly with the Renly/Loras relationship that turned into a Renly/Margaery marriage then a Joff/Marge marriage. Right around the time of the Marge/Joff betrothal is made and Marge is to become Queen, Willas is finally looking for a bride in Sansa. I guess it could all be a coincidence I'm not sure. However if (f)Aegon and his supporters take KL and take Margaery for a hostage and/or accuse the Tyrells of being traitors then I could see the Tyrells supporting Dany and an alliance could be made with a Willas/Dany marriage. 

Sorry for the late reply.

We cannot tell for sure if she is barren because she has no sex in COK and SOS to see if she can bear a living child. We don't know how MMD influenced her first pregnancy and illness and starvation may have caused the miscarriage during the second.

Supposedly she takes the IT, survives the Long Night, remains queen of Westeros and is trully barren, she can secretly adopt a child.She can announce her "pregnancy", go for a trip to a Free City (Lys for example) and "give birth" to a Valyrian looking child. She produces an heir for the kingdom and then try to bear a child of her own blood if she wants.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:59 AM, Stormking902 said:

As soon as she hears of (F)Aegon she will seek him out and offer her hand in mariage and her army to assist him in reclaiming Westeros on the condition she holds the power until her death and then (F)Aegon will hold the actual power of a king not just in name.

She thinks she is barron, the Targs cant survive without (F)Aegon. Even if she suspects he might be fake does it really matter if he is a good man and is furthering the Targaryan dynasty?. Valaryan features is the most important aspect which (F)Aegon had in aces. 

What makes you think Daenerys wants a Targaryen dynasty in Westeros?  I don't think she will seek out Aegon.  It's going to be the other way around.  Aegon will get himself in trouble over there.  He will swallow his pride and send an SOS to Slaver's Bay.  It is this request for help that will bring the most important internal conflict in the story:  stay and fight for the slaves in Essos or go to Westeros and save her kin.  

50 minutes ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

What makes you think Daenerys wants a Targaryen dynasty in Westeros?  I don't think she will seek out Aegon.  It's going to be the other way around.  Aegon will get himself in trouble over there.  He will swallow his pride and send an SOS to Slaver's Bay.  It is this request for help that will bring the most important internal conflict in the story:  stay and fight for the slaves in Essos or go to Westeros and save her kin.  

Daenerys has herself made a decision to depart Essos and set out for Westeros.

3 hours ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

She has decided to stay and help the slaves.  Westeros is on hold.  

That’s not really true. She decided to stay to try to learn how to rule which has failed. When she was offered 13 ships to go to Westeros she was going to accept it until she realized she couldn’t bring all of the people she had with her.

Archived