Rhaella+Rhaegar=Daenerys

norwaywolf123

King and Queen were on a mission to bring back the three Targaryens who founded their house in the form of their children.  I guess you could say the house needed rebuilding.  The foundation for House Targaryen are the three conquerors which are reflected in the three-headed banner of the family.  This is related to the term used by the Undying Ones.  The Child of Three.  

I saw a parent survey farther down in the list of threads and this thread on Daenerys' parentage.  There should be little doubt after the Undying used the term.  Daenerys is the Child of Three.  She is descended from Visenya, Aegon, and Rhaenys.  She is a child of House Targaryen.  The three-headed banner is hers.  The number three is a big factor in all of the events that happen in her life.  Bonifer is not her papa.  Nor is Ashara her mom.  I suppose Rhaegar is a possibility but this is not the Targaryen way.  Their way is to wed brother to sister.  Rhaegar being the father will pretty much discredit R + L = J because Daenerys will have to be the third child.  We know from George that Jon is much older than Daenerys.  So R + R = D and R + L = J are mutually exclusive.  The pattern of threes have never broken.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, norwaywolf123 said:

I can't remember where is read that Daenerys may be the daughter of Rhaegar and Rhaella, can anyone explain the idea?

It's a theory that used to be quite popular, but we've seen no evidence yet that the Targaryens practised parental incest.

Archived