Secret Santa XIII - Unlucky for some but not for us

HexMachina

Thank you to my Charleston benefactor.  I'm noshing *yes I am in NYC* on delicious benne seed wafers and ginger cookies.  I got a fantastic cookbook, chocolate, and TEA.  I adore Charleston, and love the taste of the South.  Thank you Santa and happy New Year to all!  

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KiDisaster said:

I hope we can get it going again this year. If there's anything I can do to help with the organization I'm happy to volunteer. 

great me too ...even if i suck at organization :lmao:

maybe we should post a thread on gen chat, lit and entertainment just to direct people here to sign up...this might get the old ball rolling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like plans.

I hate that work can become too busy for me sometimes to organize this, but I will be glad to back-up anyone next year.

I really missed the shopping for people this year. I only have the grandkids now to buy for, everyone else just wants money to do their own thing and the husband gets nothing (because we are getting a new roof)

I was sad this did not go off this year as well. Sniffer asked me but as a delivery driver this time of year is deadly busy, but if we get a earlier start next time we can share the effort.

And I must add, as a card hoarder I would like to see us create a Holiday card list. There is always a space for something new on my card wall.

Edited by She who must be Obeyed
foolish errors

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2023 at 12:04 AM, mcbigski said:

Put me in for 2023.  Missed the last few, but that was my fault.

after these last few hard years, i am also ready for this tradition to be renewed...

i can't run it...but am hoping someone one who is smarter than me is willing

perhaps if we link this to a genchat thread, we could get some of the past regulars to join in...

• 4 weeks later...

count me in. 

On 8/26/2023 at 3:22 PM, rocksniffer said:

after these last few hard years, i am also ready for this tradition to be renewed...

i can't run it...but am hoping someone one who is smarter than me is willing

perhaps if we link this to a genchat thread, we could get some of the past regulars to join in...

I could organize, but I will never live up to @Lany Freelove Cassandra