Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HelenaExMachina

Secret Santa XIII - Unlucky for some but not for us

Recommended Posts

Happy December fellow Santas! 

So I would just echo the sentiments of others. I love local items. It is always so lovely to taste a bit of another region. I also love cetaceans and would love a recent book on whale biology. I'm a big fan of of binaural beats for relaxation and nature inspired items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! Packages arriving :) cant wait to see what people have received. Unless I'm mistaken though most of you participating this year wait until Christmas to open them. Taunting me.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of mysterious packages arrived very early this morning. I can't wait to check them out when I get home from work :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gifts revealed: https://i.imgur.com/3sGGPne.jpg

Wizard card game and silicone baking sheet and rolling pin set! I've been watching a bunch of GBBO lately and I plan on using these to make some ginger snaps for the holidays :D

Thank you Santa! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How lovely! And I love me some gbbo too ;) I have a really nice recipe for Gin-ger biscuits if you want it (yes, that is ginger biscuits that have gin in them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, KiDisaster said:

The gifts revealed: https://i.imgur.com/3sGGPne.jpg

Wizard card game and silicone baking sheet and rolling pin set! I've been watching a bunch of GBBO lately and I plan on using these to make some ginger snaps for the holidays :D

Thank you Santa! 

Great gifts!

Secret Santa has the power to melt my frozen heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 5:36 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

How lovely! And I love me some gbbo too ;) I have a really nice recipe for Gin-ger biscuits if you want it (yes, that is ginger biscuits that have gin in them)

It's the best show! And I would love to take a look at that recipe :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am posting for my Uncle Rocksniffer - but i must say as a grateful Niece thank you to all of his friends here on the board, especially his Secret Santa!

one

two

three

four

five

He wants me to say "I love the cookies and divinity! I am also loving the cookbook and the new monopoly game from Baltimore...love you Lany! :wub:

:smoking: "

Edited by She who must be Obeyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, She who must be Obeyed said:

I am posting for my Uncle Rocksniffer - but i must say as a grateful Niece thank you to all of his friends here on the board, especially his Secret Santa!

one

two

three

four

five

He wants me to say "I love the cookies and divinity! I am also loving the cookbook and the new monopoly game from Baltimore...love you Lany! :wub:

:smoking: "

Wow! I’m impressed!

My Secret Santa sent me one of the Great British Baking show cookbooks, which I said would be enough, but as a bonus I also got a calendar from the show!  And someone else saw my list and also sent me a GBB cookbook, <cough rocksniffer & SWMBO cough> a different one fortunately! Now I am drooling over recipes!

Thank you Santa, you’re the greatest! <3

On Sunday, like a hobbit, I get to do Second Christmas, since I do Christmas Day with my best friends (Christmas Eve is the big Polish feast day and that’s family) because my friends’ kids are married so now they alternate between spouses’ families and this year is the not-Christmas Day year. I will bring my GBB books and we will pore over them and choose recipes to make. All of them are bakers, and good ones!

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, She who must be Obeyed said:

I am posting for my Uncle Rocksniffer - but i must say as a grateful Niece thank you to all of his friends here on the board, especially his Secret Santa!

one

two

three

four

five

He wants me to say "I love the cookies and divinity! I am also loving the cookbook and the new monopoly game from Baltimore...love you Lany! :wub:

:smoking: "

Squeeeee!  I am so happy he liked everything!  Now I can relax. :love: 

Edited by Lany Freelove Cassandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Wow! I’m impressed!

My Secret Santa sent me one of the Great British Baking show cookbooks, which I said would be enough, but as a bonus I also got a calendar from the show!  And someone else saw my list and also sent me a GBB cookbook, <cough rocksniffer & SWMBO cough> a different one fortunately! Now I am drooling over recipes!

Thank you Santa, you’re the greatest! <3

On Sunday, like a hobbit, I get to do Second Christmas, since I do Christmas Day with my best friends (Christmas Eve is the big Polish feast day and that’s family) because my friends’ kids are married so now they alternate between spouses’ families and this year is the not-Christmas Day year. I will bring my GBB books and we will pore over them and choose recipes to make. All of them are bakers, and good ones!

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

that sounds like a great cook book!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love sniffers gifts! Great choices Lany :)

i know a couple of you are still waiting for arrivals. This is again my fault for the late start. Thanks all of you for playing though, this is a tradition of the board I just love :love: hopefully it will continue in the future and be back to earlier popularity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×