I think I need volunteers to discuss this Top Secret Theory and determine if I should release it publicly

The Map Guy

1 minute ago, The Map Guy said:

I was hoping to keep it to 7, but there is great possibility they may share the info with other Nov 2005 who are not participating.

But there are lots of people here who are friends w/ each others, both on the board and irl. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Is that because season 5 was so bad, or because you didn't want to watch spoilers for the rest of the yet as unwritten story?

Didn't care for their adaptation. 

43 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

Nov, 2005 is when the old ez board switched over.  Lots of us are much older.  I only remember because it was after Katrina.

Seriously. Does this guy even understand the history of this board? 

9 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

Seriously. Does this guy even understand the history of this board? 

What do you expect from a lovable floob?:fencing: they have never gotten hatted for the board.  It's a bit like explaining what it was like before Google. They have no reference.

The board was a lot different back in the day.  A lot smaller, and a lot closer.  People would meet up, get married and have babies.  Not necessarily in that order.  The scary thing is, some of those board babies will almost be old enough to post here.  One is even a mod.    So yeah everyone who has been here a while knows e drone else

What took so long for us to sign up.  Well most sometimes migrated from the book forums before the show was even a thing.  It took a while for you to get noticed.

When you have been together for so long, you form friendships and these ones are kinda special.   

here to give my 2cents, first, really doubt your theories will break the internet or tarnish GRRM legacy, or change the way most people visiting the forum see or will se the books.. I tried to read throught all the pages, got tired at page 3, it was (and still is) a read full of cringy-ness, so after it was made clear you wouldnt choose anyone who was offering and those you would wasnt tripping over to be part of this council i decided to read one of those theories you linked on the OP... The one about meera and jon and George lucas and starwars (yes people i shit you not), now its not the first time ive read the theory about twins separated at birth, R+L=J/D and R+L=J/M has been around some time, but to say that GRRM changed ASOIAF bc George Lucas did the "twins separated at birth" back in 2005 was a first.. (Specially since luke and leia were stablished as separated twins back when the original trilogy came out)... Anywho

why did i mentioned all that? Because if your new theory its anything like the one i mentioned then im sure that it wont break the internet, in fact i dont think it would survive the dissection of THIS community (wich i think its the real reason of why you didnt just podted it)..let alone the whole internet.. Yeah im sure it would be a entertaining read, and it may even have some valid points , but im pretty sure youre taking it way too seriously..

Forgive my english, its been a while since ive written something this long, and OP i hope you do post your theory, im sure it will make an interesting read

24 minutes ago, Pebble said:

What do you expect from a lovable floob?:fencing: they have never gotten hatted for the board.  It's a bit like explaining what it was like before Google. They have no reference.

The board was a lot different back in the day.  A lot smaller, and a lot closer.  People would meet up, get married and have babies.  Not necessarily in that order.  The scary thing is, some of those board babies will almost be old enough to post here.  One is even a mod.    So yeah everyone who has been here a while knows e drone else

What took so long for us to sign up.  Well most sometimes migrated from the book forums before the show was even a thing.  It took a while for you to get noticed.

When you have been together for so long, you form friendships and these ones are kinda special.   

THERE IS NOT A BABY MOD.  O MY DOG.  I CAN'T EVEN TAKE THIS PLACE IT IS GROSS!

On 11/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, The Map Guy said:

Hey guys, crazy Map Guy again.

So I was able to solve who Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa is historically a few days ago. GRRM hid it so well, I had to find it by accident.

The problem is that I am not sure if I should release it to the public or not. It would be okay if GRRM revealed it before the 2000s, but I don't think it is okay now, esp in 2018.

While investigating, at one point I thought it was sexist. At another point I thought it was a bit racist. At the end, it wasn't too bad. But what I found will definitely change ASOIAF and your perception of GRRM forever. This may even break the internet.

Its not a theory anymore, I was able to confirm it by satisfying the "confirmation point" I established for myself.

For example, in my Ruby Map theory, I found out the rubies were Jon, Meera, Cersei & Jaime. I told myself if I can link it to Daenerys & Viserys, it would be my "confirmation point". And I confirmed it after I overlooked the Bay of Crap.

Another example of my map theory is that GRRM symbolically knelt to Tolkien at the Inn of the Kneeling Man. I told myself that Tolkien has only ONE dragon, and that would be my "confirmation point" some how. Sure enough, an image of Torrhen Stark kneeling to Aegon Targaryen was placed in the back cover of TWOIAF, (the perfect place for a tribute to Tolkien), and it has only one dragon.

For this next top secret map theory, I told myself if I can link who historically Hyrkoon the Hero, Yin Tar, Neferion & Eldric the Shadowchaser were, that would be my "confirmation point" ...... and I did.

Now I don't know if the world is ready for this. I don't know who to talk to. My personal friends loves the HBO series, but they are not book readers...they won't take the shock seriously.

So I need perhaps ~six volunteers who I will reveal it to, and discuss it together if now is the right time to reveal it.

• I would NEED the volunteers to keep MY theory a secret from EVERYONE, until our panel decides if we should release it or not.
  • I would like the volunteers to be fans of the ASOIAF since at least before 2011, with a lot of knowledge, and have contributed significantly to this forum with content.
  • ***I would like the volunteers to accept the fact that they will never look at ASOIAF the same way again*** 

I was shocked for the first 24 hours. After the shock was over, it just reminded me again how GRRM is a genius writer.

Starting with you Elio @Ran, would you like to know & discuss it with me? Or has GRRM told you already?

Call me a skeptic but thousands of theories have been discussed to death over decades. What makes you think yours is not among them?

If you're trying to link Azor Ahai theories, or find an origin, here would be a good place to start: 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, the trees have eyes said:

I'm still not sure if this is serious or not.  If it is serious, there is an awful lot of self promotion going on.

This is a discussion forum for the series: unless you have access to as yet unpublished material (real spoilers) just post your theory and let people tell you how convinced they are.  Since it pertains to the inspiration behind Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa a lot of people won't bat an eyelid however momentous a discovery you think you have made.

I agree. Lot of grandstanding here from the OP who as a new member of the community, thinks he has stumbled upon something and wants to keep it secret so he can "take credit." or some other ill-conceived notion. Don't understand this dog-and-pony show to select people to "reveal it to" which if they're not signing an legally-binding NDA can just as easily post it themselves.

As a discussion board, it makes more sense to make a thread and have people weigh the merits of the theory.

Archived