The Map Guy

I think I need volunteers to discuss this Top Secret Theory and determine if I should release it publicly

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

I wish I could be the one who tells George about this theory so I can see the look on his face when he hears it :rofl:

Thanks for the laughs, and for including me.  

...and a Theoryguard reveals herself ... thank you for participating, wish you participated more tho lol

50 minutes ago, Neddy's Girl said:

Where's it gone?

I dunno ... hopefully i get an explanation in the next few days ... privately or publicly

45 minutes ago, the Other Wolf said:

I am afraid that the Illuminati have gotten involved at this point.

We should have believed.

If i going missing permanently in the next few days and if everything I said was true in TWOW ... please let George know that Map Guy figured it out ... and he was a Jets fan. He would appreciate that.

18 minutes ago, The Map Guy said:

...and a Theoryguard reveals herself ... thank you for participating, wish you participated more tho lol

I dunno ... hopefully i get an explanation in the next few days ... privately or publicly

If i going missing permanently in the next few days and if everything I said was true in TWOW ... please let George know that Map Guy figured it out ... and he was a Jets fan. He would appreciate that.

I hope you don't go missing.  I might not be a fan of your theories, but it's cool that everyone gets to share and discuss them on here.  Long may it continue, and long may I lurk!

On 11/26/2018 at 12:07 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Having read more of this thread than I probably should've, I'm certain we're being trolled. Just how much and by whom is the only question.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:21 PM, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

#Theoryguard serve for life.

Indeed we do.  I shall wear this cloak to my grave.

On 11/26/2018 at 7:50 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Methinks the #theoryguard needs to be protecting us from the theories. 

If we had to see it, you had to see it.  We are a Just and Fair Guard.

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

I wish I could be the one who tells George about this theory so I can see the look on his face when he hears it :rofl:

Thanks for the laughs, and for including me.  

Mandy, we shall save this Great Honor for you.   However, how does skeletor fit in.  I couldn't really sort that bit out.

1 hour ago, Lily Valley said:

Indeed we do.  I shall wear this cloak to my grave

You guys made cloaks and didn't give me one???