Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Tarly

Missing pictures

Hi everyone,

while I was surfing on the wiki, I looked for some characters or castle, and I think some pictures are missing in the general information square in the right top of the screen. i looked for various images of these characters and location and found some pictures that I think should be added to their page. For example: Ser Quentyn Ball, Thorren's Square and Lord Godric Borell don't have any pictures to represent them. 

9 hours ago, Lord_Tarly said:

Hi everyone,

while I was surfing on the wiki, I looked for some characters or castle, and I think some pictures are missing in the general information square in the right top of the screen. i looked for various images of these characters and location and found some pictures that I think should be added to their page. For example: Ser Quentyn Ball, Thorren's Square and Lord Godric Borell don't have any pictures to represent them. 

If you can link the websites on which you've found these images, we can try to get the approval of the authors to display the images on the wiki. Provided, of course, that the images faithfully present the characters in their appearance.