House Toyne a cadet branch?

The WolfSpider

I was poking around the Wiki and figured I would brush up on my House Toyne and a thought occurred to me after noticing their colors are the same as House Baratheon/Durrandon.  A Cadet branch perhaps? In looking for supporting clues, and expecting not to find enough to prove this but then food for thought is fine with me, I got to thinking about something I saw on the House of the Week Reddit about House Tarly and their sword Heartsbane being a play on hart, a female deer, and them being hunters of course.  What if this black heart of Toyne was that same play on words? Perhaps a faithful knight married to the black haired daughter of some Storm Lord or King.  

In pushing the thought further it occurs to me, and this is even thinner, I know, but the wings on the heart could be akin to Bittersteel and his winged stallion to denote his Targaryen blood.  I'm certainly not looking for secret Targs but the sigil would fit a house of Targaryen blood, not much I would imagine, and one of the Lords of Storm's End.  Any thoughts?

I do think they had many cadets, fitting for a symbol like a stag.  There's the Wensingtons and Bollings already.  I agree a cadet will usually take a sigil inline with the main house but not necessarily.  Like the Karstarks you mentioned using a sun rather than the wolf of Stark.  The other two cadet houses in the Storm lands do not use the name which I have to think is fairly rare, having evolved organically.  I don't think a play on words to be out of the realm of possibility.  

And yeah the colors by themselves don't mean much, really it was just what sparked the notion.  I'm not really invested in the notion but it does make the Toyne brothers thing more interesting if they have Baratheon blood.  It may even make Simon Toyne more understandable, he's kin of the stag and it may have been rutting season! His brothers may have inherited a little of that famous fury.  

To go that extra step out if Targaryen blood is involved it could help explain how Toyne land became Targaryen summer palace.  Not that it's needed of course but it's a possible connection, however nebulous. 

EDIT: After a quick glance I see cadet branches sharing the name is more common than I was thinking but if indeed the black heart comes from black hart, a female of the line then I do think it makes sense for them to have a different name. 

Archived