How did Cersei and Jaime get down the Broken Tower without arousing suspicion?

Angel Eyes

It does seem a bit odd. Everyone's first thought would've probably been that he slipped, after all who would be cruel enough to throw a little boy from a tower, and who would be stupid enough to do it to one of Lord Stark's sons specifically. Due to this, everyone was probably too preoccupied helping Bran to check the tower. 

Much of the castle was off on the hunt; the castle was more or less deserted, and I expect most of those remaining had work to do.  Also from what I remember, the tower was in an isolated section of the castle.  Bran could have been lying there for some time.  Probably not hours, but at least long enough to throw on some clothes and make a getaway,, which I doubt would take more than 10 minutes or so

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, L’Age d’or said:

I thought they were fucking in the First Keep not the Broken Tower?

Yes, it was the First Keep, which is right next to the broken tower in the oldest part of Winterfell -- near the lichyard where few people go. And, in fact, Bran is climbing up the "blind side" of the keep, so it very well could have been a while before anyone found him.

• 4 months later...

Archived