Third Time's the Charm - Tree Decorating!

Buckwheat

Hello and welcome to the third round of our tree-decorating game on Westeros!

We have played this for two years now, and last year especially we had a lot of contributions - I hope this can continue this year too. The aim of the game is to decorate our very own Christmas / New Year's / Hanuka's / whatever holiday you are observing tree with a lot of imaginative ornaments, presents and whatever else you want to add.

Here is how we play:

1. This is the template for our tree.

2. The first person to play downloads the template from the imgur link I posted unter 1. Every next person downloads the picture the player before them posted.

3. Open the picture in Paint, Photoshop or any other picture editing program. Draw decorations on it: You can add colour, an ornament, background, presents ... whatever you like and whatever you think suits our tree.

4. Save the new picture (in the jpg-format) and upload it to imgur.com. Post a link into this thread.

5. The next person repeats the process adding decorations to your picture etc. You can play as many times as you want.

Some reasonable rules about picture standards:

a) Do not change the size of the picture.

b ) Do not add explicitly sexual or violent material. I want this game to stay completely safe for children and work and common decency and stuff.

c) Try not to cover the whole tree with decorations in the first few steps, some space must be left for the next players too.

č) Do not cover/erase other people's contributions.

d) Pasting parts of other pictures/photos into this picture is allowed.

e) Using imagination is welcome.

If you are still unsure about what we are doing or you are just looking for inspiration, you can see how we did in 2016 and 2017.

Have a lot of fun with the game. I am looking forward to any and all contributions. :) Happy pre-holiday weeks, all Forum Games natives!

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I'm thinking about how I can do it without screwing up the tree royally.

Archived