Third Time's the Charm - Tree Decorating!

Buckwheat

20 hours ago, felice said:

Don't worry, you can always construct a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star...

As long as it isn’t called Starkiller base and overseen by a guy who is a complete wannabe without the knowledge or power of the Sith I’m in :D.

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

I'd like to, but have no idea how to do it.

Save the picture to your computer. Open it in any program that can edit pictures. (Paint is easiest to use and many computers with Windows have it installed.) Add your doodles. Upload it back to the Internet, like you do in pictionary. Post the link here. :)

This tree still looks too sparse. I’ll take care of that in a jiff. (Do people even say that? O.o where did I get this expression from? O.o ) 

also will we post our actual Christmas trees at the end of the game? That would be fun. I’m curious about everybody’s Christmas trees. I love Christmas trees. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

This tree still looks too sparse. I’ll take care of that in a jiff. (Do people even say that? O.o where did I get this expression from? O.o ) 

also will we post our actual Christmas trees at the end of the game? That would be fun. I’m curious about everybody’s Christmas trees. I love Christmas trees. 

I agree. We need more decorations and people are slacking

No idea, I don't think I know that expression.

Sure, if you want to. :) I mean, that is, if my family and I actually get to it ...

Just now, Buckwheat said:

I agree. We need more decorations and people are slacking

No idea, I don't think I know that expression.

Sure, if you want to. :) I mean, that is, if my family and I actually get to it ...

Yeah, I’ll have to do a bit of work so I’ll be on my laptop soon and add something. Oh I know what I’ll add. 

I hope you do, it’s so cool and exciting to see how everybody and every family expresses their taste and personality in their Christmas tree, what decorating traditions each nation has and all. For years we had colorful, tacky trees with lots of figurine decorations at home, then we had a gold and red era. My own Christmas trees have been white and red and figurines for a long time and now it’s white and gold and random. 

Whyyyyyy do a babble so much about Christmas trees? X.X (I’m turning procrastination into art...) 

Archived