NFL 2018 V: The Packers Win With A Loss While The Cowboys Lose With A Win

Bronn Stone

8 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

He’ll have to start throwing it to the right team for that to happen...

He's a rookie on the road against a good defense.  He's going to have picks.  He's still got over a 2:1 touchdown to interception ratio for the season, which is really goddamn good for a rookie.

I was at the gym and the Chiefs game was in every single screen.  Pointless, blow-out game.  So I could only follow the Bears and Seahawks scorelines as they got flashed up during the game. 

Nice to see both closed out their games.  Seahawks was closer than it should have been.  Looks like Bears vs Eagles and Cowboys vs Seahawks. 

George Fucking Kittle!

Almost a perfect afternoon from the niners perspective.  Cards came close to beating the Hawks, which would have been amazing.  Niners have the second pick.  Read a lot of hype on Quinnen Williams the past week.  Maybe the Cards pick him instead of Bosa?

Bears went 5-1 in the NFC North, and were a hair’s breadth from a clean sweep. Vikings badly underperformed expectations, despite having a ton of talent.  Lions look lost and rudderless.  Packers might improve under a new coach but they’re thin on talent.  And all three have QBs on huge contracts, limiting their spend elsewhere.  Trubiskey has limitations but his rookie contract meant the Bears could pay Mack and several new receivers.

All of that could change quickly.  This league is incredible for mean reversion (except Patriots and Browns).  But it’s a surprise that the Bears went from last (for several years) to first so easily this year.

Just now, briantw said:

Yeah, I definitely typed that wrong. 

But you know what I meant.

Honestly, you're a Cleveland fan, so I wasnt actually sure. Maybe you were lamenting losing Hue and whatever you get next will be worse.

Archived