NFL 2018 V: The Packers Win With A Loss While The Cowboys Lose With A Win

Bronn Stone

13 minutes ago, Philokles said:

Given how poorly their offense has been playing, I don’t see why the Ravens didn’t go for it on 4th and 1 at this stage.

It woulda been a 1 score game with a FG and Justin Tucker is the teams best player.

22 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Glad the Chargers won, but they looked pretty shaky at times, so that doesn't bode well for the next round.  

That shit ain't gonna fly at Gillette. Tommy B adds another notch on his belt.

6 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

That shit ain't gonna fly at Gillette. Tommy B adds another notch on his belt.

Maybe, but of all the years they've been called paper tigers, this year, the name fits.  But what do I know, I totally expected them to beat the Eagles handily last year. 

19 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I'm not going out of my way to shit on your night, but that game did not a thing to dispel my identification of the Cowboys as a team that doesn't belong. 

Both Texas teams really. And I found the Colts performance as unsatisfying as the Cowboys, so know I'm not just chucking stones. 

Both of these teams will lose next week with a repeat performance. Sean Peyton is no Brian Schottenheimer and the Chiefs aren't going to be scoreless into the 4th.

ETA: Wrote Marty instead of Brian. Although that is also true.

So who belonged instead? You can say they are the weakest team left and I will not argue it, they likely lose big against the Rams, but they did belong. 

Archived