NFL 2018 V: The Packers Win With A Loss While The Cowboys Lose With A Win

Bronn Stone

14 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Yikes. Getting spanked by the Browns twice and now being the Ohio little brother, and also rooting for the Ravens. This sounds like misery, Nic. 

I wish there was a way the Browns could prevent both teams from making the playoffs, but I'll settle for the fact that, win or lose, one of you gets screwed.  :lol:

I'd prefer the Ravens to miss, though.  Fuck those ratbird fucks.

1 minute ago, briantw said:

I wish there was a way the Browns could prevent both teams from making the playoffs, but I'll settle for the fact that, win or lose, one of you gets screwed.  :lol:

I'd prefer the Ravens to miss, though.  Fuck those ratbird fucks.

Lol I bet. You guys are gonna make the division more interesting in the years to come. I like Mayfield a lot.

56 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Yikes. Getting spanked by the Browns twice and now being the Ohio little brother, and also rooting for the Ravens. This sounds like misery, Nic. 

I’ve never had a problem with the Ravens. In fact, I used to like Ed Reed a lot (when he wasn’t playing us). I enjoy good defense in all sports. And for some unexplainable reason we’ve had pretty good success against them during the Marvin era. Even when Baltimore is really good. 

I hate your team with the intensity of a thousand fiery suns however. And that will never change. You guys missing the playoffs will be the only bright spot in yet another lost season. 

Never had to take the Browns seriously, but their fan base (not Brian) is quickly becoming insufferable. You’d think they just won the SB instead of beating a decimated Bengals team without their QB1, WR1&2, TE1&2, and about half a dozen other key players the way some of them are acting. 

2 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Never had to take the Browns seriously, but their fan base (not Brian) is quickly becoming insufferable. You’d think they just won the SB instead of beating a decimated Bengals team without their QB1, WR1&2, TE1&2, and about half a dozen other key players the way some of them are acting. 

I need to wait and see if the other shoe drops next season before I become too much of a prick.  :lol:

I like that all it takes to get browns fans acting like the second coming of massholes is for them to fire their coach midseason and hit 500 with one game to play. And heck, hitting 500 with 15 games is tough enough!

8 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I like that all it takes to get browns fans acting like the second coming of massholes is for them to fire their coach midseason and hit 500 with one game to play. And heck, hitting 500 with 15 games is tough enough!

After two and a half years of Hue Jackson merely not being embarrassing is like winning the Superb Owl.

On 12/25/2018 at 1:04 AM, Nictarion said:

I’ve never had a problem with the Ravens. In fact, I used to like Ed Reed a lot (when he wasn’t playing us). I enjoy good defense in all sports. And for some unexplainable reason we’ve had pretty good success against them during the Marvin era. Even when Baltimore is really good. 

I hate your team with the intensity of a thousand fiery suns however. And that will never change. You guys missing the playoffs will be the only bright spot in yet another lost season. 

Fair enough. I always like watching Reed play, too. Back in the early to mid 2000 Madden days I would always draft a franchise and pick my own players. Always made Reed or Sean Taylor a priority. Loved controlling that position on defense, and those were the best at it.

And I'm willing to give overzealous Browns fans the benefit of the doubt right now since they've been in misery for years upon years.

3 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Noodle arm.  Would be shocked if he's ever a good pro.  Also didn't seem to improve much his whole time at Washington.  

Doesn't look any worse than Phillip Rivers IMO.  Even at the same age.

Archived