NFL 2018 V: The Packers Win With A Loss While The Cowboys Lose With A Win

Bronn Stone

3 minutes ago, briantw said:

Derrick Henry must lead the league in plays where he looks like a stud RB without actually being one. 

Because legit, he sucks outside of like three games a year.

Hmm...you might be right.  Also, I thought the Jags' defense was half-ways decent...but tonight they suck!  Or maybe it's just more of the random strangeness that is Thursday Night football? :dunno: 

Just now, Prince of the North said:

Hmm...you might be right.  Also, I thought the Jags' defense was half-ways decent...but tonight they suck!  Or maybe it's just more of the random strangeness that is Thursday Night football? :dunno: 

They shut out the Colts last week, so who the fuck knows?  

Bad teams find a way to continue to be bad.  As a Browns fan, I fucking know this all too well.

17 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Does the entire Jaguars defense have Henry on their fantasy team or something?

Hear that?  It's the anguished wailing of millions of third place fantasy football souls being knocked out of the playoffs by 6th place teams that started Henry...because they didn't have anyone better:P 

9 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Hear that?  It's the anguished wailing of millions of third place fantasy football souls being knocked out of the playoffs by 6th place teams that started Henry...because they didn't have anyone better:P 

I'd be shocked if more than ten teams that finished sixth place didn't have anyone better than Henry to start this week.  I wouldn't even be rostering him in leagues with only five or six bench players. 

3 minutes ago, briantw said:

I'd be shocked if more than ten teams that finished sixth place didn't have anyone better than Henry to start this week.  I wouldn't even be rostering him in leagues with only five or six bench players. 

This is true.  I suppose I'm allowing myself to be overly influenced by playing in so many expanded roster Westeros FF leagues:D

Well i'm in one league's loser bracket where out of the last four teams season long the bottom two this week play next week and that loser buys the beer at the next draft.

The guy with Derrick Henry has only him, Isaiah Crowell, and Alex Collins as RBs.

I thought I was doing well playing titans D last night but man am I having an all around shitty fantasy football year.

11 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

This is true.  I suppose I'm allowing myself to be overly influenced by playing in so many expanded roster Westeros FF leagues:D

Jace started Henry as the 4 seed in Westeros C. 

She's up against Mudguard, and she also eliminated Mudguard from the Experts playoff race with a 1 point win in her game last week (and got him Jaxomed too).  So yeah, this is reaching blood feud level conflict.  @Mudguard @Jace, Basilissa

Also Manhole Eunuchsbane started Henry as the 5 seed in Westeros B against Blu-ray.

I figured Henry was not going to be a factor in most leagues.  I the seven leagues I'm still alive, not one person also competing had Henry active. 

I bet DFS is fun this week. 

Henry is on Race's team in Keeper, though I drafted him and had him most of the year.  I just had to drop someone who wasn't a good keeper, and my team has Kamara, Conner, Dalvin Cook and Marlon Mack - Henry was never going to see my roster.  Also, Race and I had byes this week.  I did spend all $70 of my remaining FA budget to get Samuels (outbidding two owners who bid $0).

In Dynasty, Henry is on the bench of a non-playoff team this week

In Thunderdome, Jace has Henry on her team that finished 14th - not even qualifying for the Consolation playoffs.

In Survivor, Henry is on the locked roster of Manhole - the first team eliminated.

Archived