Classic Fantasy Characters vs ASoIaF Celebrity Deathmatch

Three-Fingered Pete

Who would win in a fight? (feel free to add your own as I'm sure I missed a ton of cool references) -

Conan the Barbarian vs Gregor Clegane (aka The Mountain)

Valeria of the Red Brotherhood vs Brienne of Tarth

Fafhrd & The Gray Mouser vs Sandor Clegane (aka The Hound) & Arya Stark

Corwin, Prince of Amber vs Jamie Lannister (w/two hands)

Strider & Frodo Baggins vs Bronn & Tyrion Lannister

Boromir of Minas Tirith vs Tormund Giantsbane

Elric of Melnibone vs Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning

Jadis, Queen of Charn vs Melisandre of Asshai

Let the smack-downs begin!

(brought to you by the bored fans of ASoIaF)

Conan (R.E. Howard's Conan) would take out The Mountain.  The Mountain is bigger, but Conan is much faster.  And Conan would not do as the Red Viper did, and play sadistically with his prey.  

Valeria is faster than Brienne, but not to a such a huge degree as in the prior example, I think, so this one would be closer.   Brienne's size, strength and facility with heavy armor would carry the day in most circumstances.  But it would depend on circumstances.

I guess Sandor would beat Fafhrd, but the Mouser would beat Arya.  As team vs. team, I give this to Faffhrd and the Mouser.

Jaime is a creature of Chaos, and Corwin, besides being more-than human, has a sword that deals with that nonsense.  Sorry, Jaime.

Strider, with a broken sword, would tell Frodo to stand back, and then take out Bronn and Tyrion together.

Boromir would take out Tormund.  But a dozen Tormunds might be too much for him, if they stood back and shot arrows.

Elric of Melnibone, who is ridiculous and totally sucks, would take out Arthur Dayne, and then proceed to destroy the universe.  

Jadis, Queen of Charn, would crush Melisandre like a bug.  Mel would save herself by agreeing to be Jadis' slave.

Of course, Elric is nothing without Stormbringer.  Elric, without Stormbringer, could maybe manage to take out Viserys.

Stormbringer can destroy the universe, but he is no match for Aslan.  Aslan would just remake the universe and set everything to rights.

Archived