What villains would you have wanted to see a POV from?

Angel Eyes

What villains from ASOIAF would you have wanted to have a POV from?

For me, and just a small sampling: 

Tywin Lannister; one of the most powerful men in Westeros

Gregor Clegane; what would it be like to be in the head of someone like him?

Joffrey Baratheon: Through the eyes of madness, what goes on in the brain of a Caligula?

Janos Slynt, but only for a one-off POV chapter because while it would be interesting to read how the brain processes the chewing of juicy fruit bubblegum, I can imagine it gets old after a while... kinda like how juicy fruit bubblegum loses its flavor in about 7.3 seconds in real life.

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

We already got a POV from Jon!Haha, Just kidding.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Roose and Tywin really, but that would be impossible because those POV's would give away major events that are supposed to take readers by surprise 

Definitely! :cheers:

Bowen Marsh. While I don't fit him neatly as a villain, it would be fascinating to see the Wall from his perspective. Because I think he genuinely does believe what he proposes is for the best and Jon is endangering them all. He isn't just antagonising Jon for the sake of it. And of course we would get For the Watch from his POV. Again, he could well be acting in the only way he thinks can help/protect the Watch. Reasoning may be very flawed but it's easy to see some rationale behind his decisions

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Bowen Marsh. While I don't fit him neatly as a villain, it would be fascinating to see the Wall from his perspective. Because I think he genuinely does believe what he proposes is for the best and Jon is endangering them all. He isn't just antagonising Jon for the sake of it. And of course we would get For the Watch from his POV. Again, he could well be acting in the only way he thinks can help/protect the Watch. Reasoning may be very flawed but it's easy to see some rationale behind his decisions

That's a good one. Whilst I'm sure we will get his reasoning from probably Melisandre's POV, it would be interesting to see things from his perspective.

It would probably reveal too much of the story, but perhaps a POV of an Other.

I don't how it would work since they probably speak a different language...but at least you would get their background story, see what they want, and see who are their henchmen/spies: Craster? Bloodraven? Coldhands? CoTF?

The weeper. I’m curious if he legitimately believes his war to be the best thing for the wildlings, and genuinely sees most of his actions to be acceptable in his culture or if he simply is a power hungry dog who cares nothing for any sort of ideal. Or perhaps one of his followers. What fears they may have, in terms of renouncing key things in their culture just to get safety. 

And perhaps Ramsey. It’d be interesting to see him recount his childhood. Like I’m curious if his mother and Reek steered him to be their warped perception of what a Bolton must be and if Ramsey got worse and worse to fill those expectations or if he’s always been this extreme.

And perhaps Val given she’s made clear she would get the wildlings to rebel if Stannis pushes them to abandon their gods and adopt Rh’lor.

Archived