Seaserpent

Is Alyssa Farman or Alys Westhill Quaithe?

On 12/10/2018 at 10:40 PM, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Not even close. There are lots of people on here who don't agree with BR = 3EC. 

I agree many think that he is not, people think that 3EC is the messenger for the great other and so on..

Edited by Seaserpent

18 hours ago, Seaserpent said:

I think its clear for I and V what LF is doing and how he become so rich all from the jobs that Lysa profile for him. What his endgoal is is for us as reader not even clear. But what we say that its to be powerfull behind the scene. but some other explaination why i think he is no crony of Ilyrio is that he fucked up the plan by making war so soon between Starks and Lannisters. Varys and Ilyrio needed to act quickly were the plan was to bring Aegon later in the fold (i guess when Dany or at least the dragons showed up). LF himself says he wants chaos, so helping Aegon to make the realm whole again is good for some years, but after that he needs the chaos again.

True. Just because LF is working for Illyrio does not mean he is incapable of double-crossing him. But since LF is such a good manipulator, he can easily convince Illyrio that the war coming so soon was not his intention at all. How was he supposed to know that Cat would take Tyrion during a chance encounter on the King's Road? I'll be that even surprised Littlefinger.

On 12/13/2018 at 7:45 PM, John Suburbs said:

True. Just because LF is working for Illyrio does not mean he is incapable of double-crossing him. But since LF is such a good manipulator, he can easily convince Illyrio that the war coming so soon was not his intention at all. How was he supposed to know that Cat would take Tyrion during a chance encounter on the King's Road? I'll be that even surprised Littlefinger.

True he could not know, but it was also possible that Ned talked with Robert over the letter in the first week. The letter that he wrote to cat could also have been send a year later. But everything is possible