Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I would also say, the show can't have it both ways.  If Tarly is such a worthless turncloak, that he abandons House Tyrell for Cersei Lannister, then there is no way in hell he wouldn't go ahead and turn his cloak again for Dany.  But, all of a sudden, he's principled, when one episode ago, he agrees to serve the woman who killed his liege lord and his queen and destroyed the Westerosi pope and vatican.  

What would have helped this would be Tarly saying something to his son about taking care of Cersei later and avenging the Tyrells, but stopping this invader now. Since they are a foreign horde invading them, with warriors known for raping all the women and taking the men as slaves. We know Dany stopped that, but they don't know that.

5 minutes ago, dbunting said:

What would have helped this would be Tarly saying something to his son about taking care of Cersei later and avenging the Tyrells, but stopping this invader now. Since they are a foreign horde invading them, with warriors known for raping all the women and taking the men as slaves. We know Dany stopped that, but they don't know that.

Yes, agree,  that would have worked, a couple lines of dialogue that plants the idea he's doing a Roose Bolton type of thing where he will play for time,  isn't loyal to Cersei, but sees Dany and her foreign horde as a real threat to Westeros society.  This has been my general frustration with the show, that a little more effort on the details and things would flow much smoother. 

7 minutes ago, divica said:

Does anyone want to bet that cersei will say that she faked her pregnancy to influence Jaime and tyrion?

I think she's really pregnant.  A spoiler from last year had her having a miscarriage in the last episode, but it allegedly was cut. But, I guess they could have cut the whole storyline, I guess we will see soon.

2 hours ago, SeanF said:

Dany in the books has a cruel streak, but she is mostly kind and compassionate.

Dany in the Show is cold, proud, and completely ruthless.   And, has to be talked out of cold-blooded massacre.

It's to the point I can't even refer to many of the show characters by their book names, because many of the show characters are such a travesty of their book counterparts. So I have to use nicknames like Sandra and Judge "I am the Law!" Dredd of Tarth.

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I think she's really pregnant.  A spoiler from last year had her having a miscarriage in the last episode, but it allegedly was cut. But, I guess they could have cut the whole storyline, I guess we will see soon.

That is also possible. 

I just can t see Jon or Danny killing a pregnant woman. It complicates things so much that they must come up with a stupid sollution

40 minutes ago, divica said:

Why do cersei and danny hate each other more than jon hates cersei?

Womins issues? 

I only answer that way right now because I am stuck watching their Invention of Cersei and damn, I can't stand it much more.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  How the Ds turned the Wildfire Queen into the Ice Queen I'll never know.  Well, I'll never know WHY!! 

12 minutes ago, divica said:

That is also possible. 

I just can t see Jon or Danny killing a pregnant woman. It complicates things so much that they must come up with a stupid sollution

If she was preggers, I think she'll miscarry.  Maybe even from sex with Euron tonight, poor dear.  RME 

2 hours ago, divica said:

break the weel- most stupid speach ever. what the hell does it mean?

Well, I'm sure with Varys Marx at her side, she'll be leading the proletariat to over throw their aristocratic lords.

Uh yeah, probably not. It was just something that seemed "bad ass" at the time. It will be forgotten about and dropped like third period french.

6 minutes ago, divica said:

It was so cringe to see LF on his knees almost crying before he gets killed... 

Yeah, I had blocked that out of my mind until I rewatched it.  Why does he have to go out like that, a total cowardly, pathetic death.  

12 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Womins issues? 

I only answer that way right now because I am stuck watching their Invention of Cersei and damn, I can't stand it much more.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  How the Ds turned the Wildfire Queen into the Ice Queen I'll never know.  Well, I'll never know WHY!! 

It's funny you mentioned that, I was thinking last night how Cersei should be raging and throwing things and breaking things right and left, ranting and raving like mad.  Instead, she barely has any facial or verbal inflections, speaking in a whisper most of the time, with the same, bland, pained expression on her face at all times.

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

It's funny you mentioned that, I was thinking last night how Cersei should be raging and throwing things and breaking things right and left, ranting and raving like mad.  Instead, she barely has any facial or verbal inflections, speaking in a whisper most of the time, with the same, bland, pained expression on her face at all times.

I'm hoping being stuck with no one but Qyburn, The Mountain and Euron will at least make her a bit amusing.  More wine, Cers, more wine. 

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Nearly all women in got become ice queens... They must think it is a sign of strength... 

4 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

For what it is worth, probably a greater chance, than logic making an appearance.

There was just like a spectral hoof, so we're getting boring undead horses it seems.

Archived