Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

Just now, divica said:

Nearly all women in got become ice queens... They must think it is a sign of strength... 

They neither laugh nor smile, through the good or the bad.  Has a female even laughed once since Arya at the news of the death of Aunt Lysa?  Nothing is coming to mind. 

I have to warn everyone.  I suck at posting and watching.  I'll be peeking in, but mostly won't be here til the end.  If the board doesn't crash that is.  It'll be kinda sad if it doesn't, LOL 

Somehow, I kind of enjoyed that episode? It's not "good" for me, but it's something I could appreciate if I turned my brain off long enough to imagine that Jon and Arya were actually reuniting and stuff. 

That Jon learning about him being Rhaegar's son... oof. I still can't believe his name's Aegon. Whyyyyy.

And the 1x01 nostalgia. Begin with a sovereign visiting Winterfell with that music and a boy excited to see the monarch, and ending with a stare-off between Bran and Jaime!

1 minute ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I actually liked the Jon and Arya reunion, maybe only because I was sure they'd really screw it up, not acknowledge something or anything about what they are to each other.  As for the rest, I'm give and take on some stuff. 

Really?  I didn't.  I thought the Theon/"Yara" scene packed more of an emotional punch.  

Just now, Cas Stark said:

So, we got the obligatory cock joke, a throwback brothel scene, Sansa being a total bitch and smirking like a crazy.

Jon/Arya reunion was very, very underwhelming.

Otherwise, okay I guess. Jon Snow is even dumber than Ned Stark.

Jon rode a dragon… I mean in the show anybody is suposed to be able to ride dragons? realy! wtf!? what was the point of fucking all the targ lore by making dany think he can ride a dragon without knowing who are his parents?

And to you question. I think you are suposed to think sansa is bipolar and the writers brain dead.

j-do you trust me?

s-yes

j- then believe she will be a good queen bla bla bla

s- did you bend the knee to save the north or because you love her?

Seriously in 5 seconds she went from good sister to total bitch and then we didn t have an answer to the question why?

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Really?  I didn't.  I thought the Theon/"Yara" scene packed more of an emotional punch.  

It was the second best stark reunion for me. It wasn t amazing but was aceptable.

And sam telling jon the truth was very well done by the wayy.

3 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

I much frickin time do they have to spend on Cersei's love life.

Entirely too much.  Euron really is just a waste of space, as well as being time killing for Cersei while Lena collects her salary waiting to be the big bad at the end?  She did almost seem as much of a waste as Euron himself. 

Just now, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Entirely too much.  Euron really is just a waste of space, as well as being time killing for Cersei while Lena collects her salary waiting to be the big bad at the end?  She did almost seem as much of a waste as Euron himself. 

Yeah, I was completely frustrated by that whole scene with Euron and Cersei. What a waste of time.

1 minute ago, divica said:

It was the second best stark reunion for me. It wasn t amazing but was aceptable.

And sam telling jon the truth was very well done by the wayy.

I agree, the Jon reveal was well done.  The Greyjoy stuff was good, Euron was even pretty good.  

I found all of Arya's reunions were meh.

Archived