Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

6 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Sandor. They are saving the best (IMO) for the end

I don't know, Seems like D&D are on a mission to fix what they see as GRRM's biggest mistake. The rejection of St. Tyrion.

3 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Sweet summer child... are you actually expecting something good to come from this mess? 

still having hope!:lol:

it's about statistics. They have paired her with any man alive. there's only one left xD

Just now, OldGimletEye said:

I don't know, Seems like D&D are on a mission to fix what they see as GRRM's biggest mistake. The rejection of St. Tyrion.

Who on earth would dare to reject the most moral man in the world???And his kisses.

This episode was so unoriginal and generic. Also, why are they holding our hands with these characters?

I cried at the red wedding, but I loved it because it was original and it punched you in the gut. This episode was so disappointing.

2 minutes ago, divica said:

So, If I understand this right.

Next ep we will have the preparations for another battle. As we did in the first 2 eps?

And then we have another big battle.

And then the end?

My guess: yup. 

Sounds exciting, right? NOT. 

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

My guess: yup. 

Sounds exciting, right? NOT. 

Sounds like shit.

We all know that next ep will be about people being sad  about the people that died, making funerals and then marching to KL… while in KL we see cersei's side...

Meanwhile all relationships in the show will continue to feel shallow… Oh and I can t wait for arya's bragging party… I think it will be one of the worst moments ever.

8 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

And she comes back to WF and makes her way through an army of 1000000+ wights… how credible…

Well, the army of dead are the new Moat Cailin. As Tormund told us last episode, everyone just goes arooound it. 

3 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

So basically there is no actual story written by D&D for season 8, just a bunch of fan-service nostalgia stuff to fill the time until the 2 big battles, and that it. So glad I gave up on the show.

that is also my view.

The characters say hello, then say goodbye, then fight, and now we repeat...

Archived