Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

9 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

They should have ended the show with Jenny's song and implied the night king's army destroyed everything, and froze the planet.  But at least they died fighting bravely.  The 2nd episode was beautiful, and of course it wasn't written by D&D.

Not surprised in the fucking least. D&D can't write anything poignant. In fact, I think they have contempt for poignancy. You know, they have the attitude of 4channers who are like 'Lol, you losers actually care about shit, are you dumb or something?'

3 hours ago, Beardy the Wildling said:

Not surprised in the fucking least. D&D can't write anything poignant. In fact, I think they have contempt for poignancy. You know, they have the attitude of 4channers who are like 'Lol, you losers actually care about shit, are you dumb or something?'

C’mon... they can write beautifully! 

Or did you forget gems like, “you want the good girl,  but you need the bad pussy”? /s

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

C’mon... they can write beautifully! 

Or did you forget gems like, “you want the good girl,  but you need the bad pussy”? /s

Oh, and how can we forget their poetry, 'It's all cocks in the end!'

sniff No wonder Hollywood trust them with Star Wars!

1 minute ago, Beardy the Wildling said:

I don’t even remember that one! And I thank the OG for this small mercy... :D

So, someone remind me again... the 2nd “awesome battle” episode is tonight, or is it n the 6th ep?

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

So, someone remind me again... the 2nd “awesome battle” episode is tonight, or is it n the 6th ep?

Well, given Daenerys is right on Cersei's doorstep, it'd be stupid if she went back, regrouped, and saved the 'epic battle' for Episode 6. But then again, we've seen stupider character saves before, such as little girls getting multiple stab wounds, falling into infested waters, going on epic chases, then being healed up by proud domestic abusers that I think are supposed to be sympathetic.

Oh, fuck the show, by the way.

7 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I don’t even remember that one! And I thank the OG for this small mercy... :D

Tonight is the night! 

actually, now that I think about it, wasn’t tonights battle reported to be biggerer than the Long Nap? I junk it was Emilia Clarke that said so (maybe?). 

12 minutes ago, Beardy the Wildling said:

Good title for ep6.

Well, one week and under 3hrs, and this shitfest is over. And that means two more Outside the Episode segments! I now looooooove those! Listening to David and Dan giving their bollocks excuses/reasoning/explanations is pure comedy gold! :laugh:

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Tonight is the night! 

Woo-hoo! Hehehe. 

Hope I make it. Hubby just offered, “another G&T? I enthusiastically accepted. When he handed me my glass, I said,  “why does it look so yellow? Did you mix it w/ beer instead of tonic?”. Long story short, we have now new drinks, G&B! (It’s not great, but as he says, it’s alcohol and it’s cold). 

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

actually, now that I think about it, wasn’t tonights battle reported to be biggerer than the Long Nap? I junk it was Emilia Clarke that said so (maybe?). 

Long nap! :lmao:

Let’s just hope it’s a daytime battle, then maybe we can see something?

15 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Let’s just hope it’s a daytime battle, then maybe we can see something?

No, no, don't you see? Game of Thrones is supposed to be a cinematic experience, D&D can't be caught pandering to all those fake fans watching the show on their iPads!

After all, it's the fans' fault for noticing basic logic errors, and the fans' fault they can't see shit in the Long Night! It could never be the showrunners!

Archived