Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

Holy balls, that was bad. The bells started ringing and everything devolved into slow motion D&D calamity masturbation.

Last episode the scorpions got 3 out of 3 shots on Rhaegal, and sent Dany fleeing with Drogon. Now she pwned what must have been hundreds of them in five minutes with no strategy whatsoever. How many times was Arya caught in an explosion, collapse or stampede only to rise up alive and covered in ash and blood? Was it 3, 4 or 5 times? D&D kind of forgot that episode 3 was supposed to be the end of the Dothraki... And Harry Strickland only had two scenes the whole season? "Hi" and "bye"?

I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel bad for the money, effort and passion thrown into this exercise of madness and stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Sure there is, CGI, Stunts, Fire, SHOCKING I'm sure, according to D&D Logic. 

It was completle character assassination!

And her reign of terror will continue next ep? Jon will exile himself and bran will be presidente of westeros? I just hate this.

Just now, The Coconut God said:

Holy balls, that was bad. The bells started ringing and everything devolved into slow motion D&D calamity masturbation.

Last episode the scorpions got 3 out of 3 shots on Rhaegal, and sent Dany fleeing with Drogon. Now she pwned what must have been hundreds of them in five minutes with no strategy whatsoever. How many times was Arya caught in an explosion, collapse or stampede only to rise up alive and covered in ash and blood? Was it 3, 4 or 5 times? D&D kind of forgot that episode 3 was supposed to be the end of the Dothraki... And Harry Strickland only had two scenes the whole season? "Hi" and "bye"?

I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel bad for the money, effort and passion thrown into this exercise of madness and stupidity.

All good points. And you could say the GC instead of Harry… What was the point of bringing the GC?

So. I fell asleep shortly after Varys bbq, and woke up to dead purple Varys fighting w/ Sandor. WTF. What happened? How many awesome twists did we have? Was everything explained? Did Dany go mad? And Euron? Was he or wasn’t he paying attention to the convo between Cersei and Tyrion? 

About when the dragon was apparently able to destroy a wall with fire I turned to my brother and was like "well they've already jumped the shark, I guess now they've jumped...the Mag?"  My god that was such a waste of money for one of the worst episodes of television even.  I mean, I can't be declarative on that because there's been a lot of bad television.  But if we're going by per dollar?  Yeah, that's inarguably the worst television episode ever.

2 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Euron is "the man who killed Jaime Lannister". What an achievement, what a line! Pilou Aesbek should never have accepted this farce.

I almost thought he had an orsgam saying that...

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

I’m playing it again. Maybe I’ll get to at least half of it this time, although sleep sounds way better. 

Don't be a masochist.

1 minute ago, DMC said:

I think Arya's gonna kill Dany.  At least that's what they've set up logically with the narrative.  Which of course means the exact opposite will happen.

I would bet she will be in the room when someone kills danny...

1 minute ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

What was the reason she wouldn’t stop? Why weren’t they even showing her face at all?

IKR?  They kept a lot of it to Drogon strafing, and not showing her face.  Maybe because it's hard to ask her to maintain BSC on a dragon for at least a full half hour?  A guess, LOL 

Archived