Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

Just now, Lady Fevre Dream said:

IKR?  They kept a lot of it to Drogon strafing, and not showing her face.  Maybe because it's hard to ask her to maintain BSC on a dragon for at least a full half hour?  A guess, LOL 

Acording to D&D she didn t stop because after seeing the red keep it became personal...

2 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

What was the reason she wouldn’t stop? Why weren’t they even showing her face at all?

D and D said that apparently, she took it as "personal" which I am still trying to understand.

I thought the "Mad Queen" storyline was silly but even that would have made more sense (Which shows how bad the writing is atm)

I've had very low expectations since season 5 but man..could go off on this one in so many ways.  And yeah, the bells?  When did the bells become important.  I was sardonically saying "the beacons of Minas Tirith have been lit!"

1 minute ago, Queen‍‍‍‍‍‍ Alysanne‍‍™ said:

D and D said that apparently, she took it as "personal" which I am still trying to understand.

I thought the "Mad Queen" storyline was silly but even that would have made more sense (Which shows how bad the writing is atm)

What would be her ‘personal’ reason for completely destroying her families entire city/castle? I mean it just made no sense. Wtf

35 minutes ago, divica said:

But why would she burn the inocents after they surrended? There is no possible reason to burn all of KL...

She was mad because they deprived her of getting to kick some KL ass? :dunno:

That was just totally and utterly boring!!!!!!!!!! They could have easily cut out 20 mins of that episode. Was glad when the Hound pushed his brother over into a sea of fire and when the red keep collapsed, just to get it finally over with.

There's only one single thing I liked about this episode: ARYA (aside from direction). Just let her have a logical arc. DON'T DESTROY the only character left in the last episode. for the god's sake.

3 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Arya is one of my faves, but gods be good, I so want her to die. 

She's my favourite too, but I could have done without her having in this episode whatsoever. Jon's view of things going wrong was enough. The weasel thing was too short to work, and Arya's plot was just getting kncoked by a building and then get up again. I never feared for her anyway.

Just now, Meera of Tarth said:

There's only one single thing I liked about this episode: ARYA (aside from direction). Just let her have a logical arc. DON'T DESTROY the only character left. for the god's sake.

I want her DEAD. 

6 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

So much for the valonqar prophecy....

Jon was pretty stunned and useless on the ground. Bleh

I thought, ok at least now to add a minimum of logic he will kill her for mercy, so as not let her suffer....but not even this, they could not make a single logical thing:lmao:

Just now, Meera of Tarth said:

I thought, ok at least now to add a minimum of logic he will kill her for mercy, so as not let her suffer....but not even this, they could not make a single logical thing:lmao:

Sigh... we got Lary and Carol again.... :ack:

Archived