Rant & Rave Season 8 [Spoilers]: When you are cool like a cucumber, as evil as the mother of madness, but never as perfect as the pet!

The Fattest Leech

9 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

She was mad because they deprived her of getting to kick some KL ass? :dunno:

That was just totally and utterly boring!!!!!!!!!! They could have easily cut out 20 mins of that episode. Was glad when the Hound pushed his brother over into a sea of fire and when the red keep collapsed, just to get it finally over with.

Me too, in a way. But what I "liked" the most was that he realised that The Moutain could not die. Again, totally fanservice, this arc is not justified at all. At least he made Arya realise something in the end. Damn, I try to find a single good thing of this crap---

Oh and FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUUU, stupid show. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you for what you’ve done to the overall story, but Jaime’s end left me feeling GUTTED. FUCK YOU, GoT. (Need a middle finger emoji)

1 minute ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Me too, in a way. But what I "liked" the most was that he realised that The Moutain could not die. Again, totally fanservice, this arc is not justified at all. At least he made Arya realise something in the end. Damn, I try to find a single good thing of this crap---

Arya had already realized that in s7 and when she had no name in her list anymore in epi 2 and when she saved Bran by killing the NK.

This episode was just a prolonging and reverting back to stuff these characters already learned. I truly couldn't see why Sandor even cared about killing Gregor, or Arya going for Cersei (except tactically: because having an Arya in this show is a super secret weapon). But it was just a big pathetic blob of jelly that caved in on itself this episode.

2 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

It's gotta be in the books Jon Connington goes mad after the bells  and burns KL while helping Aegon to takedown Cersei, right?

That would make sense, yes. Too bad this piece of shit is not big on things making sense. Hacks.

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

Oh and FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUUU, stupid show. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you for what you’ve done to the overall story, but Jaime’s end left me feeling GUTTED. FUCK YOU, GoT. (Need a middle finger emoji)

It was just utterly and totally STUPID!

Just now, sweetsunray said:

It was just utterly and totally STUPID!

Argh, it was. 

But everything was stupidity after stupidity, Cleganebowl was shiiiiiiite, and boring. And UnGregor looks so much like Varys it was spooky. 

4 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Arya had already realized that in s7 and when she had no name in her list anymore in epi 2 and when she saved Bran by killing the NK.

This episode was just a prolonging and reverting back to stuff these characters already learned. I truly couldn't see why Sandor even cared about killing Gregor, or Arya going for Cersei (except tactically: because having an Arya in this show is a super secret weapon). But it was just a big pathetic blob of jelly that caved in on itself this episode.

:agree:

Cleganebowl was the most stupid thing I have ever seen on this show since....Tyene's bad pussy. THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

Argh, it was. 

But everything was stupidity after stupidity, Cleganebowl was shiiiiiiite, and boring. And UnGregor looks so much like Varys it was spooky. 

after last ep why were the scorpions useless now?

How can this make sense?

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

Argh, it was. 

They had so little inspiration for that fan-service thing, they just went: oh let's get him to do the same thing he did with Oberon. That really shocked people, remember?

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

Argh, it was. 

:lmao::lmao::lmao::bowdown:

3 minutes ago, divica said:

after last ep why were the scorpions useless now?

How can this make sense?

And why Dany managed to fuck up the fleet now, when it seemed there were many more ships and much more scattered, but last week all she did was go “AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH”? Too stupid, jeezus.

2 minutes ago, Ranger275 said:

They should just have the final episode be a white-eyed Bran staring off into the distance for an hour and a half.

That would be an improvement. 

Archived