Tyrion, the lord of chaos

Disrupt - To cause chaos.  To interrupt.

1. Tyrion was supposed to involve himself in a love triangle between Jon Snow and Arya Stark.  He gets her pregnant and Jon gets jealous.  
  2. Aegon was the right suitor for Dany.  Tyrion gave the lad some very bad advice and pushed him to go to Westeros without her.  
  3. King's Landing was ready for Stannis to pluck.  Tyrion's wildfire stopped Stannis.
  4. The Lannisters were strengthening their hold on Westeros until Tyrion killed the patriarch on the toilet.  

Moqorro

Dragons.  Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark.  And you.  A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all.

The Dragons

1. Daenerys
  2. Aegon
  3. Brynden Rivers
  4. Stannis (he's a trickle but if you interpret dragon liberally, yeah)
  5. Jon Snow (if he is the son of Rhaegar)
  6. Maester Aemon
  7. Septa Lemore (if she is Shiera)

We've assumed he will involve himself with the dragons.  I am no longer sure it means only that.  The last words [in the midst of all] is more encompassing.  Tyrion will be involved in the affairs of many people in addition to the dragons.  I don't think Theon Greyjoy is the Gollum here.  It's Tyrion.  He's the disruptor.  The one who will bring chaos to the plot.  This story may allow enough time for Arya to reach the age to bear his child and it will cause drama with the Starks.  He's married to the elder sister and the older half-brother is in love with her.  That's the kind of drama that wins Oscars.

58 minutes ago, Lady Rhodes said:

I have written about why I think Aegon is real but I also acknowledge that there are references to a false dragon. Who do you think is the false dragon?

Aegon is a false Targaryen but he’s actually a Blackfyre so he is both the false and the dark dragons.

22 hours ago, Lady Rhodes said:

I have written about why I think Aegon is real but I also acknowledge that there are references to a false dragon. Who do you think is the false dragon?

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

A Blackfyre is just a dragon of a different color.  I wasn't asked but my answer for the fake dragon is Jon Snow.  

The false dragon is quentin martel because he couldn t control the dragons. Therefore he isn t a true dragon. Come on people!

true-dany      false-quentin    light-Aegon (is showing himself to the world)    

dark-varys/illyrio/aegon's mother (1 of them)        young- jon snow         old-aemon

1 hour ago, divica said:

The false dragon is quentin martel because he couldn t control the dragons. Therefore he isn t a true dragon. Come on people!

dark-varys/illyrio/aegon's mother (1 of them)        young- jon snow         old-aemon

I disagree.  Jon is the only one of those who doesn't have dragon blood.  That makes him the false dragon.  Mellisandre will try to present him as a dragon.  He will be proven false and hopefully burned for it.  

On 12/13/2018 at 9:23 PM, Here's Looking At You, Kid said:

Disrupt - To cause chaos.  To interrupt.

1. Tyrion was supposed to involve himself in a love triangle between Jon Snow and Arya Stark.  He gets her pregnant and Jon gets jealous.  
  2. Aegon was the right suitor for Dany.  Tyrion gave the lad some very bad advice and pushed him to go to Westeros without her.  
  3. King's Landing was ready for Stannis to pluck.  Tyrion's wildfire stopped Stannis.
  4. The Lannisters were strengthening their hold on Westeros until Tyrion killed the patriarch on the toilet.  

Moqorro

Dragons.  Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark.  And you.  A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all.

The Dragons

1. Daenerys
  2. Aegon
  3. Brynden Rivers
  4. Stannis (he's a trickle but if you interpret dragon liberally, yeah)
  5. Jon Snow (if he is the son of Rhaegar)
  6. Maester Aemon
  7. Septa Lemore (if she is Shiera)

We've assumed he will involve himself with the dragons.  I am no longer sure it means only that.  The last words [in the midst of all] is more encompassing.  Tyrion will be involved in the affairs of many people in addition to the dragons.  I don't think Theon Greyjoy is the Gollum here.  It's Tyrion.  He's the disruptor.  The one who will bring chaos to the plot.  This story may allow enough time for Arya to reach the age to bear his child and it will cause drama with the Starks.  He's married to the elder sister and the older half-brother is in love with her.  That's the kind of drama that wins Oscars.

Old - Aemon

Young - Aegon

True - Daenerys

False - Jon 

Bright - Quentyn (the Sun's son)

Dark - Bloodraven

On 12/14/2018 at 8:07 PM, divica said:

30 minutes ago, Bowen Marsh said:

Old - Aemon

Young - Aegon

True - Daenerys

False - Jon 

Bright - Quentyn (the Sun's son)

Dark - Bloodraven

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:09 AM, Damsel in Distress said:

I disagree.  Jon is the only one of those who doesn't have dragon blood.  That makes him the false dragon.  Mellisandre will try to present him as a dragon.  He will be proven false and hopefully burned for it.  

what is the logic of moqorro seing jon as a false dragon? Nobody in the story is saying jon is a dragon therefore how can he be a false dragon?

And I can t just see quentyn as Bright. Nice catch on bloodraven though. Totally possible! Though I highly doubt tyrion will interact or be involved with anything bloodraven related so I think he is out

8 hours ago, divica said:

what is the logic of moqorro seing jon as a false dragon? Nobody in the story is saying jon is a dragon therefore how can he be a false dragon?

This! I am so glad you wrote this comment. Jon being a false dragon would imply that at some point he's going to pretend to be one. I doubt GRRM is going to go all meta with his books, where Jon turns out to be the false dragon because we as the readers believed him to be one.  xD

On 12/13/2018 at 9:23 PM, Here's Looking At You, Kid said:

A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all.

I interpret this to mean everybody in general.  Tyrion will cause a disruption in everyone.  He won't be exclusively involved with the Targaryens.  

On 12/14/2018 at 10:09 PM, Damsel in Distress said:

This is like something Mel would do.  

On 12/14/2018 at 10:23 AM, Here's Looking At You, Kid said:

Tyrion was supposed to involve himself in a love triangle between Jon Snow and Arya Stark.  He gets her pregnant and Jon gets jealous.

Is this written in old Martin plan? I thought there's just a love triangle and no pregnant Arya by Tyrion involved.

On 12/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, Bowen Marsh said:

False - Jon

How is he false? nobody knows he is a Dragon except for fans and howland reed. please don't put your hatred to Jon in this, False is clearly faegon.

This is going to ramble, but I am going somewhere.

I believe R+L=J; I think there are a multitude of clues that indicate this in the text, but this has been discussed ad nauseum.  I am not going to repeat it all here.

That said, regardless of your feelings of the above theory, there is a hidden dragon/Targaryen somewhere in Planetos.  I am of the opinion that it is Jon, and I see both sides of the coin for it being Aegon.  My only gripe with the prophecy is largely linguistic - there is a difference between "the mummer dragon" and "the mummer's dragon"  and I would not put it past GRRM to use our innate linguistic tendencies against us to misdirect.  I am also aware, though, that I am in the minority of readers - most do not have a background in language construction and structure - and thus I am apt to be wrong.  Que sera sera.

Now, having said all of that, after reading many threads and having many discussions with folks on this forum, I am inclined to agree that the Tower of Joy and Lyanna's disappearance/abduction, and Rhaegar's involvement in such is not straightforward.  There is much that is obscured, and until we have more light shed on these obfuscations, we will be in the dark regarding who the dragons truly are.  In particular, I think they are all different people.  Which means we are missing a lot of Targaryens!
True-
False-
Young-
Old-I had originally thought Bloodraven, but I failed to account for Maester Aemon being alive still when this prophecy was said by Moqorro.  However, he is dead now, before he could really be considered as swirling amidst them all with Tyrion, so does it still apply? (Though, did Tyrion meet with him at Castle Black?)
Dark-
Bright-

Now, Dany is obviously one. If R+L=J is correct, then Jon is one of those dragons.  I agree with @King Aegon I Targaryen that no one really thinks that Jon is a dragon in the context of the story, so making him the false dragon would largely be for the fan base only, and, I feel, would be very disappointing.  Aegon is either true, which makes him one of the dragons, or false, which makes him the false dragon.  Quentyn acted like he was a dragon so he could tame Rhaegal and Viserion but he failed - does that make him the false dragon? We have Bloodraven - is he old or dark?  If Quaithe or Melisandre is Shiera Seastar, could she be the dark dragon?

I guess it comes down to what Moqorro means.  It sounds like he is setting up something in which all of the dragons are interacting in some capacity and Tyrion is affiliated with the all, but I don't see how Aemon would then apply. 

Archived