Grisse

Ordos

I was not aware of this HBO Asia series before it came out, but it looks interesting. From what I've read online, it's about a town in the 1850's Dutch East Indies (present day Indonesia) that rebels against a brutal Dutch governor. I'm half Dutch and half Indonesian so I'm really interested to watch this when the season finale has aired and I'll watch a weekend marathon run (where they air all the season's episodes) probably airing in January. It has a wild west feel.

Here's the trailer:

18 hours ago, Ordos said:

I was not aware of this HBO Asia series before it came out, but it looks interesting. From what I've read online, it's about a town in the 1850's Dutch East Indies (present day Indonesia) that rebels against a brutal Dutch governor. I'm half Dutch and half Indonesian so I'm really interested to watch this when the season finale has aired and I'll watch a weekend marathon run (where they air all the season's episodes) probably airing in January. It has a wild west feel.

Here's the trailer:

Does it ever!  Hyper violent western feel.

I wonder if this series will have a season 2. Most HBO Asia series have had only 1 season the exception being Halfworlds which had 2 seasons. But then this is only the 4th HBO Asia series that has come out so there's still time to get it right in creating a multi-season show.

Archived