Vote On Forum Description of Trump Supporters

A True Kaniggit

We could call 'em what he calls 'em:

"Effin' idiots"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/22/us/politics/trump-two-years.html?

WASHINGTON — When President Trump grows frustrated with advisers during meetings, which is not an uncommon occurrence, he sits back in his chair, crosses his arms and scowls. Often he erupts. “Freaking idiots!” he calls his aides. Except he uses a more pungent word than “freaking.”

An update as the election enters its final stages.

Out of a total 23 ballots cast so far Trumpanistas is currently in the lead with a commanding 10.86% of all votes. Followed in second by Trumpites with 7.6% of the votes. Trumpites, get it? Like Trump bites. 

Brought to you by your freedom loving, non corrupt, completely unbiased electoral commissar commissioner.

41 minutes ago, Zorral said:

None of mine listed either!  Shades of slaveocracy ballots!  Don't like it they won't even put it on the ballot!

:commie:         :commie:

Stealing elections all over again!

It is the American way. 

What should a family that steals money from a charity be called? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-michael-flynn/index.html

Using their own charity as a checkbook to enrich themselves. Shame, shame, shame to this crook and his three shameless children, just breath taking indignance in full view and people still support them in certain circles.

5 hours ago, LongRider said:

You mad bro? I put one vote for WallNutz and it's not listed.  This isn't one of them there rigged elections, is it?  I have the proper ID.

Signed,

Worried  

:blush:

*copies pastes*

You already voted MAGAts. No takesies backsies.

Unless of course you compliment my plumage (definition of compliment negotiable). Then your vote can be changed.

(Hey, I never claimed to be immune to corruption)

5 hours ago, Zorral said:

None of mine listed either!  Shades of slaveocracy ballots!  Don't like it they won't even put it on the ballot!

:commie:         :commie:

Stealing elections all over again!

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Trumper Thumpers is clearly listed. 

5 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Also there's at least 2 votes for Trumpets.

Going next door and shouting things is not a legitimate way to vote. 

That would only lead to chaos. However, after much debate in committee it's been decided you informing me there should be an extra vote for Trumpets is the same as you actually casting a vote for Trumpets. Totals have been updated to reflect this.

Mail in voting is allowed.

Archived