Of all the characters that died in ASOIAF, which do you miss the most?

Marcelowww

Joffrey Baratheon 

I really miss Joffrey. It was so funny to see this little shit being a crazy asshole, he's so unbelievably unpleasant that it becomes comic.  Every time  I re-read the Purple Wedding I get a little sad because we'll never see more of that prick.

Jon. But seriously, Quentyn. I would of liked more of his story. His travelogue across Essos was an interesting one and I'd have him painfully trek back towards Dorne, observing the chaos as he goes. Maybe he's just badly burned, like the Hound. I think George could of cooked something up with those ingredients.  

Viserys. He is part of my favorite kind of villain - weak, selfish, jealous and fanciful. If he was less hysterical and more intelligent he would be as effective as Tyrion or Littlefinger. 

And Nimble Dick, of course. Great guy. 

Robb hurt the most. But it was also a pivotal moment in the story and I had felt he was always doomed. Jon's death shocked me but then of course it is most likely that he won't stay dead.

If we can bring Fire and Blood into it I am most saddened by the deaths of some of the dragons. Stormcloud, Caraxes, Tessarion, Moondancer, and all the dragons in the pit.

10 hours ago, Makk said:

f we can bring Fire and Blood into it I am most saddened by the deaths of some of the dragons. Stormcloud, Caraxes, Tessarion, Moondancer, and all the dragons in the pit.

Certainly this.  The animals killed in battle are the innocents in all of this.  

For people.  I don't know.  Perhaps Craster.  He knows more than he revealed.  How did he start talking with the WW.  Who told him what they wanted.  Things like that.  

Archived