Ser Harmon of the Reeds

PrinceHenryris

Who was he?

He got a good bit of run during Rhaenyra's time in KL.  He was noted as the "Iron-Banger" and was one of the "Seven Who Rode", but we don't know much else.

I find the "of the Reeds" part of his name interesting.  Was he a Reed who went wandering or was it simply a name he adopted as a hedge knight?

I don't have enough evidence to make a case either way, but maybe someone picked up something I missed.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:57 AM, PrinceHenryris said:

Who was he?

He got a good bit of run during Rhaenyra's time in KL.  He was noted as the "Iron-Banger" and was one of the "Seven Who Rode", but we don't know much else.

I find the "of the Reeds" part of his name interesting.  Was he a Reed who went wandering or was it simply a name he adopted as a hedge knight?

I don't have enough evidence to make a case either way, but maybe someone picked up something I missed.

Its really funny how everybody was in high alert when they saw this name, i think 99% of the community was thinking about house Reed. It could be possible, but we dont have a lot of information. I dont see why he would be a Reed, because his name is of the Reeds, so possible in service of the Reeds. When he was called Harmon of the Lannisters, we would directly say he is in the service of the Lannisters. But even when he is from the reeds in the swampy neck, his name is not important and also the Reeds are not important in that story.

Archived