Lords and Kings of Westeros after A Song of Ice and Fire

Lumosaca

Daenerys on the Iron Throne.  Tyrion Lannister as Hand, assisted by his wife, Sansa Stark.  Jon is possibility if Dany doesn't survive.

Arya Stark and Edric Dayne as leaders of the North, under temporary Manderly regency.  (Rickon is dead, Bran is greenseer)

Martyn Lannister in the Westlands (highest-ranking Lannister left)

Son of Edmure Tully and Roslin Frey in Riverlands.  Unsure of regent (Piper, maybe?)

Robert Arryn in Vale

One of the Tyrells in the Reach.  Lots of members left, someone should be available.

Edric Storm in Stormlands.  Last known Baratheon.

Trystane Martell in Dorne (Arianne dead)

Asha Greyjoy in Iron Islands, married to Robett Glover to keep North on board and involved.

Jon Snow remains Lord Commander of the Nights Watch if Dany survives.

The North - King Rickon

Dorne - Trystane

Westerlands - Tyrek

Iron isles - King Gylbert Theon

Stormlands - Edric Baratheon

Riverlands - Edmure Tully

Vale - Robert

Reach - hard to tell, maybe a Florent

Iron throne - Jon

The end of the LN will open to a new Golden Age. With a hero, Jon, protecting the realms for thousands of years: What is dead may never die. No major war thereafter. Petty kings who try to conquer their neighbors will be subdued when Jon will call the other kingdoms (his bannermen, in the Stark fashion) against them. With time, all men, not just Westeros, will be under Jon's protection, guidance. The stallion who mounts the world is the Dothraki deformed vision of this future (because Dothrakis are unable to understand peace).

The cycle of seasons will also be fixed. The promise of a never ending summer achieved. But just normal, temperate weather, not a killing summer.

The 7 Kingdoms will recover some of their individuality:
The Reach - Willas
The Vale - The Royce and the mountains clans
The North - Rickon Stark
The Stormlands - Gendry + Arya
The Iron Islands - Theon
Dorne - Trystane Martell
The Riverlands - Edmure
The Westerlands - Jaime + Brienne
Beyond the Wall - Tormund

The Wall is destroyed. The NW remains as Jon's emissary. Only true volunteers, not men given only choice between death or the Watch.

On 2/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Nevets said:

Daenerys on the Iron Throne.  Tyrion Lannister as Hand, assisted by his wife, Sansa Stark.  Jon is possibility if Dany doesn't survive.

Arya Stark and Edric Dayne as leaders of the North, under temporary Manderly regency.  (Rickon is dead, Bran is greenseer)

Martyn Lannister in the Westlands (highest-ranking Lannister left)

Son of Edmure Tully and Roslin Frey in Riverlands.  Unsure of regent (Piper, maybe?)

Robert Arryn in Vale

One of the Tyrells in the Reach.  Lots of members left, someone should be available.

Edric Storm in Stormlands.  Last known Baratheon.

Trystane Martell in Dorne (Arianne dead)

Asha Greyjoy in Iron Islands, married to Robett Glover to keep North on board and involved.

Jon Snow remains Lord Commander of the Nights Watch if Dany survives.

Westeros is not going to be in a state of civilization for a long time to come.  The Long Night will destroy the cities and the government.  There won't be a ruler over Westeros, but rather there will be scattered tribes of survivors.  Each tribe will have a leader but they will behave similar to the wildlings.  Whoever has the biggest stick and can swing it will be the leader.  Until somebody with a bigger stick comes along.  It's the dark ages all over again.  

But if you're asking me who I think should rule.  I say Daenerys Targaryen.  She has the best qualities of leadership and abilities.  

3 hours ago, Aline de Gavrillac said:

Westeros is not going to be in a state of civilization for a long time to come.  The Long Night will destroy the cities and the government.  There won't be a ruler over Westeros, but rather there will be scattered tribes of survivors.  Each tribe will have a leader but they will behave similar to the wildlings.  Whoever has the biggest stick and can swing it will be the leader.  Until somebody with a bigger stick comes along.  It's the dark ages all over again.  

But if you're asking me who I think should rule.  I say Daenerys Targaryen.  She has the best qualities of leadership and abilities.  

George has said the ending will be "bittersweet".  This sounds just bitter.  I expect a fair amount of death and destruction, but a battered land that still hangs on.  I do think most of the high-ranking adults will be gone by the end, hence my listing of mostly young people.

Iron Throne: Either Dany or Jon will die. I think George picks Jon to die but hoping Jon is the one to sit here.

North: Rickon Stark

Vale: Robert Arryn

Riverlands: Edmure Tully

Westerlands: Tyrion will live (though hoping Tyrek or Jamie)

Iron Islands: Victarion Greyjoy

Reach: Wilas Tyrell

Stormland: Legitimized Edric Storm - Eric Baratheon

Dorne: Trystane Martell

On 2/15/2019 at 12:10 AM, Nevets said:

George has said the ending will be "bittersweet".  This sounds just bitter.  I expect a fair amount of death and destruction, but a battered land that still hangs on.  I do think most of the high-ranking adults will be gone by the end, hence my listing of mostly young people.

It depends on how you look at it.  Or who you like.  

On 2/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, Aline de Gavrillac said:

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:29 AM, Gendarrion said:

King in the Iron Throne will be Jon or Dany or both, divided Westeros will just goes to war on each other again and Reach, RIverlands and Crownlands don't have a king, Ironborn will also be free raid whenever they wanted, there will be no more Wall and Night's Watch, beyond the wall lands will be part of the North. as Davos said, One king means peace, lands in Essos will probably be under Dany control as well.

The North will be ruled by Rickon with Sansa or Wyman Manderly as regent, few houses might be extinct Larence Snow will be lord of Hornwood, Dreadfort might fall under Manderly or an Free folk leaders that is loyal to Jon, same with house Dustin and Ryswell.

Riverlands will have Edmure Tully as lord, the Twins will fall under Tullys, I have no idea on what will happen to Darry, Daenerys and Riverlords won't let it fall to the Freys, Harrenhall will be a cursed place.

Westerlands for Tyrion or Jaime

For the Vale many thinks Robert Arryn will die, but he's the last Arryn, I believe he'll surprise us and survive, and might marry Sansa in the future as well, Yohn Royce will be his Regent.

Reach - since fAegon, Euron and Cersei is out to fight the Tyrells many of them will die, I think Reach will be ruled by Hightowers or anyone who leads them and support the King in the War for Dawn, if Willas doesn't survive house Tyrell will lose highgarden, Horn hill will have Sam the Slayer as lord, Brightwater keep will be be retured to the Florents, I hope the Dustonbury can be returned to the Manderly but it seems not possible.

Stormlands - Edric Storm or Gendry as lord of Stormlands, Rolland Storm will be lord of Nightsong and Davos will receive many lands and titles.

Dorne - Either Arianne or Trystane, depends on how Arianne will handle fAegon.

Iron Islands - Asha Greyjoy

Or Westeros might become more centralize government,  the destruction and death caused by the Long Night might unite all smallfolk and for them not following their lords anymore and become an absolute monarch under the King or Queen who saves them from Others.

Why would the Ryswells go extinct? Lord Ryswell has 3 sons and none of them are fighting. I can see about the Dustins though as Barbrey has no kids.

The Wall and north of that - Jon and Val

North - Sansa

Iron Islands - Asha

Riverlands - Edmure

Vale - Robert

Stormlands - Edric Storm ( legitimized)

Dorne - Allyria Dayne. This is more wishful thinking on my part , but I do think most of the Martells will die and House Dayne would be a good replacement.

Reach - Willas Tyrell

Westerlands - Probably Tyrion . But if that dosen't work out I can see Martyn Lannister becoming the new lord. 

I'm curious who will get Dragonstone if there's no Targaryens alive , maybe Davos or perhaps just be a naval base for the royal fleet? 

North- Sansa or Rickon. 

Iron Islands- Asha

Riverlands- Edmure

Stormlands- Edric 

Dorne- House Yronwood

Reach- Someone through the Florent claim, maybe House Tarly. I thought it would have been Sam but it could be Dickon

Wessterlands- Tyrion I guess but it is a cop out on the whole Castamere thing if he lives. I know it would enrage Tywin but still. Incomplete foreshadowing

Vale- House Royce

I've always saw the First Men reclaiming the Kingdom because of the consistent allusion to them and memory and them having done The Long Night before.

Iron Throne: Ramsay Bolton, flayer of wolves, slayer of dragons and raper of lions. 

North: Steelshanks Walton as Castellan of King Ramsey

Nights Watch:  all hanged for their original crimes by King Ramsey after defeating the Others.  

Westerlands :Qyburn. 

Beyond the wall :  Harma Dogshead 

Reach Randall Tarly

Dorne : Dorkstar

Iron Islands : the seal used as proxy at Asha's wedding.. 

Riverlands : Some Frey

The North - Sansa (Rickon dies during the Long Night)

Dorne - Distant Martell relation

Westerlands - Tyrion

Iron isles - Asha

Vale - Robert Arryn

Reach - Wilas Tyrell

Iron throne - Jon declines > Bran

3 hours ago, nyser1 said:

The North - Sansa (Rickon dies during the Long Night)

Dorne - Distant Martell relation

Westerlands - Tyrion

Iron isles - Asha

Vale - Robert Arryn

Reach - Wilas Tyrell

Iron throne - Jon declines > Bran

This scenario is enough to make me want to throw up sunday dinner.  I honestly do not believe the books will end the same way as that other thing.  If I did, I would stop reading right now.  Being a fan of Daenerys and a Stark hater, yeah,  your scenario is enough to make me ill.  

Don't understand this fixation on Edmure Tully incompetence personified the Riverlands should have someone with potential say a Mallister Bracken or Blackwood.

In the same vane where's the reality in Robert Arryn a Royce or Harold Hardyng would be a better look for the Vale. However in fact the vale will split the Mountain clans the Fingers and the Sisters will separate and follow Jon Snow//Stone (Sisterton) Eddard Stark's eldest son by a fisherman's daughter from the Fingers

And three Edric  Storm\ Baratheon.Why would the Stormlands call a dead house to rule? Personally I think Barristan Selmy survives Mereen to return to lead his house and the Kingdom while serving the Iron Throne.

Distant Martell relation? How is Manfrey Martell  castellean of SunSpear a close cousin of Doran distant. I would think there'd be some consideration to the Blood Royal. 

Why does the Crownlands keep getting ignored? How about a Valeryeon, Darklyn, Brune or Celtigar?

Lets get away from a Lannister in the Westerlands, why not Tyrion repaying his debt and seating Brown Ben Plumm on the Rock.

The Iron Throne Danerys Targaryen

The northlands if  in fact Aemon Targaryen (Jon Snow TOJ) survives he and Visenya (Meera Reed) will rule North of the Neck. to the new gift

North of the Wall Bran will not move from his weirwood seat much in the same as once BloodRaven sat he never left so beyond the wall will continue as it has with no specific leader.

What real choice is for the Iron Isles other than Asha with Rodrik the Reader as councillor. I noticed there was some view of Theon to lead however that won't happen considering Iron Islanders would never put up with a gelding leading them

Finally to the Reach where I think Hightown will rule. the Tyrell dominance is at its end with Redwyne, Rowan, Hightower, Fossaway etal having  a bettter claim to the seat, not saying anything against Garlan, Willas or Margery however Mace and Oleanna have buggered things up real good.

Who will be Danerys's small council

Hand Tyrion Lannister

Mistress of Whispers Arya Stark

Mistress of Laws Sansa Stark

Grand Maester and member from Dorne Alleras Sand

Master of Ships  and heir to the throne Aegon

Master of Coin Tycho Nestorios

Lord Commander Barristan Selmy

20 hours ago, Anti-Stark said:

This scenario is enough to make me want to throw up sunday dinner.  I honestly do not believe the books will end the same way as that other thing.  If I did, I would stop reading right now.  Being a fan of Daenerys and a Stark hater, yeah,  your scenario is enough to make me ill.  

Cool.

Archived