Queen Alysanne's wiki page

I was surfing through the wiki, and noticed that Alysanne Targaryen's template is the 'ruling monarch' one, instead of the standard character template other queen consorts (and regular characters) have. Not even Rhaenyra gets the 'ruling monarch' template. Why is that? As close as Alysanne was to Jaehaerys, she was not a ruling queen, and Gyldayn in Fire & Blood notes that she wasn't an influential as Rhaenys and Visenya, who have regular templates.

6 hours ago, Alyssa of House Arryn said:

I was surfing through the wiki, and noticed that Alysanne Targaryen's template is the 'ruling monarch' one, instead of the standard character template other queen consorts (and regular characters) have. Not even Rhaenyra gets the 'ruling monarch' template. Why is that? As close as Alysanne was to Jaehaerys, she was not a ruling queen, and Gyldayn in Fire & Blood notes that she wasn't an influential as Rhaenys and Visenya, who have regular templates.

I don't know why she had a different infobox, but that you for pointing it out! The infobox has been adjusted.

Archived