NFL 2019: Wild Card, Mitches!

Jace, Extat

6 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

As a Bears fan, seeing that doink by Vinatieri to end the half has triggered me again. 

I'm sitting next to one. He thinks he's being supportive by insisting we keep watching.

2 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

It's a good thing conditions favoured the Colts or that could have gotten embarrassing.

I said on the first possession that I have no time for these dickless wonders who like to be HARDCORE and not wear sleeves just to run and put a big ass jacket on after every 3 and out. That kind of faux toughness immediately raised red flags.

16 minutes ago, unJon said:

Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make proud. 

Tough, game Jace. Sorry it ended like that. 

Eh. I knew after the 2nd Chiefs offensive play how it was gonna be. 

I was fully detached by halftime.

I've seen the Chargers lose to the Patriots so many times that I never got my hopes up that the Patriots would lose this game, but still... I hate how even in their mediocre years the Patriots can basically sleepwalk into the AFC title game.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I didn't expect this. I thought the Chargers were better on both offense and defense, and the Patriots played like a divisional round exit team all year.

Your defeatism is misfounded. 

On 1/7/2019 at 3:00 PM, Kalbear said:

Have the Pats with Belichick and Brady ever lost to San Diego? I remember them winning in some incredibly brutal ways, but I don't remember them actually losing. 

As far as I can tell, they lost last time when using Matt Cassel. In 2008. 

AHEM

Archived