Golden Globes 2019

Arataniello

Very happy for Olivia Coleman, who is just incredible in everything. I'm watching the Favourite tonight but I'm sure she'll be amazing.

I'm surprised by all the love for the Gianni Versace thing, I actually really enjoyed it and thought Darren Criss was brilliant in it, but I always considered it a guilty pleasure and assumed general opinion was that the show was trash.

6 hours ago, Arataniello said:

Genuinely pleased to see Richard Madden win, and his speech seemed genuinely thanking everyone he mentioned.

I enjoyed the bodyguard and Richard's performance. I personally would have preferred another nominee to win but still very happy for him. Probably the biggest surprise of the Globes for me, didn't think he had a chance.

The Americans at least got its best Drama win though, for which we should all breathe a sigh of relief that it finally got the recognition it deserved. Shame Russell and Rhys missed out again but I don't think they were necessarily robbed given the tough competition.

Lovely to see Sandra Oh win, she was brilliant in Killing Eve.

I will be seeing The Favourite this week but I love that Coleman won just because of her body of work as an actress. I've no doubt she will be excellent in the film though and I can't wait to see her turn as Elizabeth in the Crown.

Also pleased to see Into the Spider verse win

Archived