Amazing Book Deals: The Third

RedEyedGhost

Special offer due to covid. UK only as i can only kindle ‘gift’ to Amazon Kindle UK.

I’m ‘gifting’ x10 kindle copies each of my first two novels, Resurrection Men (urban fantasy) and Thorns of a Black Rose (epic fantasy). If you’re interested please PM me your email address and the book you wish. I’ll then use the gift function. Please note it will only work if you’ve a UK Amazon account. 

(8 copies of Resurrection Men remaining, and 10 copies of Thorns of a Black Rose)

3 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Special offer due to covid. UK only as i can only kindle ‘gift’ to Amazon Kindle UK.

I’m ‘gifting’ x10 kindle copies each of my first two novels, Resurrection Men (urban fantasy) and Thorns of a Black Rose (epic fantasy). If you’re interested please PM me your email address and the book you wish. I’ll then use the gift function. Please note it will only work if you’ve a UK Amazon account. 

(8 copies of Resurrection Men remaining, and 10 copies of Thorns of a Black Rose)

That’s very generous Derfel. 

I’ve read both books and I would recommend them highly. 

On 3/28/2020 at 9:34 PM, Iskaral Pust said:

That’s very generous Derfel. 

I’ve read both books and I would recommend them highly. 

@Iskaral Pust

Thanks, not much but its a little. Not that there’s been much take-up in this.

Lord of the Hunt, sequel to Resurrection Men, is now out as ebook. Paperback out end of May.

32 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

@Iskaral Pust

Thanks, not much but its a little. Not that there’s been much take-up in this.

Lord of the Hunt, sequel to Resurrection Men, is now out as ebook. Paperback out end of May.

Thanks, I bought it already. 
If your offer isn’t getting much traction then you may be bringing coals to Newcastle (perhaps too many board members already own a copy).  It was still a nice gesture. 

2 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Thanks, I bought it already. 
If your offer isn’t getting much traction then you may be bringing coals to Newcastle (perhaps too many board members already own a copy).  It was still a nice gesture. 

I meant generally, posted the offer on some local facebook groups/pages. I didn’t expect much interest here as many of the UK (and beyond) boarders have been good enough to buy and review my novels.