Amazing Book Deals: The Third

RedEyedGhost

17 hours ago, mix_masta_micah said:

It's too bad it seems that series has been abandoned 

Canceled by the publisher.

Unfortunately the publisher of Black Wolves canceled the series two years ago. Half of the second book has been written (and I know the entire plot well) but at the moment I’m very sorry to say the project is floating in a kind of legal limbo. I wish I had better news than that about these novels and characters, who are very close to my heart.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:34 AM, RedEyedGhost said:

That's such a fantastic series.

I thought book 1 and 2 were fantastic with three suffering a bit of a decline.

Felt the same with the Mechanical, but to a bigger degree. The first and second books were so good and then the third was a real let down

On 4/15/2020 at 11:47 AM, Peadar said:

For ebook readers in the UK and Ireland, my novel, The Call, is now available at 98p, or €1.08

Kindle link here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Peadar-OGuilin-ebook/dp/B01HMV0FAE/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+call+peadar&qid=1586943693&sr=8-1

ePub is here: https://www.kobo.com/ie/en/ebook/the-call-24

The sale seems to extend to continental Europe as well. Amazon netherlands even manages to get down the price to €0.49 (some weird automation hiccough I think)

15 hours ago, Seli said:

The sale seems to extend to continental Europe as well. Amazon netherlands even manages to get down the price to €0.49 (some weird automation hiccough I think)

Glad to hear it! I think the rest of Europe gets the UK edition, which is why you get the same (or lower!) price. Thanks for that :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Tor has discounted for this week

Middlegame by Seanan McGuire

Binti by Nnedi Okorafor

Witchmark by C.L. Polk

Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir

to $2.99, the deal seems to also available in Europe for equivalent prices.