R+L=J&M [Part VI] - ADOS Endgame Prediction: The Dark Meera Saga

The Map Guy

I found another big clue! A traditional clue of foreshadowing!

Not sure if you guys remember me using this quote as R+L=J&M [Part I] evidence:

"I was with her when she died," Ned reminded the king. "She wanted to come home, to rest beside Brandon and Father." He could hear her still at times. Promise me, she had cried, in a room that smelled of blood and roses. Promise me, Ned. The fever had taken her strength and her voice had been faint as a whisper, but when he gave her his word, the fear had gone out of his sister's eyes. Ned remembered the way she had smiled then, how tightly her fingers had clutched his as she gave up her hold on life, the rose petals spilling from her palm, dead and black. After that he remembered nothing. They had found him still holding her body, silent with grief. The little crannogman, Howland Reed, had taken her hand from his. Ned could recall none of it. "I bring her flowers when I can," he said. "Lyanna was … fond of flowers." 

Eddard I AGOT

"After that he remembered nothing. They had found him still holding her body, silent with grief. The little crannogman, Howland Reed, had taken her hand from his."

Tweaked pronouns for R+L=J&M:
After that he remembered Jon Snow. Ned & Howland had found Jon still holding Meera, silent with grief. The little crannogman, Howland Reed had taken Meera's hand from Jon's.

I believe this was the original intention of that paragraph. This is the sad TOJ scene where the twins' mother Lyanna died, and they found Jon holding and protecting Meera.

Now check this out:

Meera began to cry.
Bran hated being crippled then. "Don't cry," he said. He wanted to put his arms around her, hold her tight the way his mother used to hold him back at Winterfell when he'd hurt himself. She was right there, only a few feet from him, but so far out of reach it might have been a hundred leagues. To touch her he would need to pull himself along the ground with his hands, dragging his legs behind him. The floor was rough and uneven, and it would be slow going, full of scrapes and bumps. I could put on Hodor's skin, he thought. Hodor could hold her and pat her on the back. The thought made Bran feel strange, but he was still thinking it when Meera bolted from the fire, back out into the darkness of the tunnels. He heard her steps recede until there was nothing but the voices of the singers.

Bran III ADWD

Let's swap out Bran and Hodor for Jon Snow & GRRM to match TOJ.

Meera began to cry and scream.
Jon Snow hated being stabbed in the leg by the Other. "Don't cry," he said. He wanted to put his arms around her, hold her tight, the way his mother used to hold them back at the Tower of Joy before she died. She was right there, only a few feet from him, but so far out of reach it might have been a hundred leagues. To touch his twin sister, he would need to pull himself along the ground with his hands, dragging his legs behind him. The floor was rough and uneven, and it would be slow going, full of scrapes and bumps. ---------------. The thought made GRRM feel strange, but he was still thinking about it when Meera bolted from the fire, back out into the darkness of the tunnels. He heard her steps recede until there was nothing but the voices of the singers.

THIS WAS THE LAST ACTION GRRM GAVE TO MEERA in ADWD 2011 ... she BOLTED FROM THE FIRE, BACK INTO THE DARKNESS....

I just change my original version of fan-fic so that Jon will crawl over to Meera to hold her, protect her, give her the Last Kiss to revive her zombieness. I originally have Jon walking over to her after his fight with the Other...but of course GRRM wouldn't make it that easy, I should have known that.

Dark Meera "bolted" from the "fire", "but back into darkness". And all we have left are the "voices of the singers"...the Fire singer Drogon, the Ice singer Viserion, and the Lightning singer Rhaegal.  

In regards to the Meereenese Knot, I stated in [Part IV] that when GRRM wrote ADWD in 2011, he was not sure if he should continue writing R+L=J&M because of Luke & Leia. "The thought made GRRM feel strange, but he was still thinking about it when Meera bolted from the fire, back out into the darkness of the tunnels. "  - This line is him telling himself he is still unsure at that moment.

But everything so far since 2011, I think he will write R+L=J&M for TWOW. And you guys just got a first almost-worded preview of ADOS with Jon crawling to Meera....and dammit its so sad, especially the call back to AGOT Ned's flashback of Lyanna dying in his arms.

Not sure if you guys are sick of hearing about R+L=J&M, but I found another clue.

The trigger phrase: Bran III ADWD - "and the last kiss his mother ever gave him"

He ate [the weirwood paste].

It had a bitter taste, though not so bitter as acorn paste. The first spoonful was the hardest to get down. He almost retched it right back up. The second tasted better. The third was almost sweet. The rest he spooned up eagerly. Why had he thought that it was bitter? It tasted of honey, of new-fallen snow, of pepper and cinnamon and the last kiss his mother ever gave him. The empty bowl slipped from his fingers and clattered on the cavern floor. "I don't feel any different. What happens next?"

Leaf touched his hand. "The trees will teach you. The trees remember." He raised a hand, and the other singers began to move about the cavern, extinguishing the torches one by one. The darkness thickened and crept toward them.

Now with this awesome phrase triggering a double-meaning, let me go ahead and over-analyze things & adjust pronouns like I usually do:

"...the last kiss his mother ever gave him" = the Last Kiss Bran's mother, Lady Stoneheart, gave to Jon Snow

In order:

• "It had a bitter taste" = all of Jon Snow's deaths were bitter
  • "The first spoonful was the hardest to get down" = Jon's shocking 1st death in ADWD
  • "He almost retched it right back up" = GRRM assuming we, the readers, would almost vomit after reading about Jon's stabbing
  • "The second tasted better" = Jon's 2nd death not working to the Others' Jon-Snow-zombie plan, thus preventing the annihilation of humans
  • "The third was almost sweet" = Jon's 3rd death by sacrificing himself to give zombie-Meera the Last Kiss
  • "The rest he spooned up eagerly" = Jon's rest/death is about spooning/hugging Meera eagerly
  • "Why had he thought it was bitter? It tasted of honey" = bitter-sweet
  • "Pepper" = spicy & bitter (green peppers to me!)
  • "Cinnamon" = spicy & sweet
  • Pepper+Cinnamon = spicy bitter-sweet
  • "new-fallen Snow" = i think you guys can solve this one on your own
  • "...the last kiss his mother ever gave him" = the last kiss her brother gave to Meera
  • "the empty bowl slipped from his fingers and clattered on the cavern floor" = Jon's soul-less body slipped from Meera's fingers and drops to the floor
  • "What happens next?" = What happens next? Something spicy in ADOS
  • "He raised a hand, and the other singers began to move about the cavern, extinguishing the torches one by one" = Jaime raised his golden hand, with Longclaw ready. The singing dragons danced around, until Jaime leaps off Viserion and saves the day ... but each Targaryen were extinguished one by one.

This, my friends, is the ultimate climax of everything ASOAIF: Jon giving Meera the Last Kiss ... and its secret foreshadowing is hidden here a few times in ADWD......assuming R+L=J&M is revealed in TWOW of course.

Something terrible happened. I knew this day would come eventually, I didn't think it would be so soon.

Over on Reddit, someone has claimed a part of my Top Secret Theory.....
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/al1hj6/spoilers_extended_lightbringer_is_not_forged/

And its not just the fact that it was taken from me...its also the fact that Reddit is having a lot of fun with it...with ~1k upvotes and all the wild comments. Some even calling it the theory of the year .... <_<

Reddit even has a theory-award show:
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/aiwny4/spoilers_extended_best_of_2018_awards_its_time_to/

My Top Secret Theory would have wrecked all of those theories, along with my ADOS prediction.

If only Westeros.org can un-ban my Top Secret Theory to restore back our thunder to this forum....probably never going to happen though.

I just hope Reddit doesn't take my Arnie, Alyssa, Adam & his twin sister and the origin of the name "Targaryen" from Top Secret Theory.

So now, I am a little upset. I guess I will reveal all my cards for R+L=J&M ... the biggest one being the origin of the name "R'hllor"

If I get banned from this forum, please tell George that Map Guy solved everything...and he was a New York Jets fan. He would appreciate that.

MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING: Origin of R'HLLOR

Spoiler

R'hllor = T'Challa

Yes, its Black Panther, but that is not the T'Challa I am referring to.

I am talking about Ororo Munroe Iquadi T'Challa.

Why does this name look familiar? Maybe because it reminds us of our black priest Moqorro of R'hllor.

Who is Ororo Munroe Iquadi T'Challa? She is Stan Lee's Marvel superhero STORM of the X-Men.

What is so special about STORM? She can fly and has lightning superpowers.

So is THOR ... flying and lightning. This is why THOR-os of Myr-A is a R'hllor priest.

Anyways, how is STORM hidden in ASOIAF? She is hidden in the name "Storm's End" ... aka "Dark Meera's End of the World".

Who is from Storm's End?

Robert Baratheon, who is based on Robert Patrick from Top Secret Theory.

Who else is from Storm's End? STANnis and renLY Baratheon .... Stan Lee, another-BA, another bad-ass Baratheon.

Stan Lee is GRRM's biggest influence EVER ... calling Stan Lee a Baratheon is calling him another-BA.

Some of Stan Lee's best works includes a low-key female superhero of a group, becoming the biggest story line. I'm not a big comic guy, but I believe he has done this with Nebula, along with Jean Grey. Correct me if I am wrong about Nebula.

Any other Marvel character references? Yes ... Bran and his pet Summer.

Bran is a little kid version of Professor X, with telepathy and warging ability AND is unable to walk.

Professor X's favorite teacher's pet is Cyclops aka Scott Summers.

Bran & Summer has a special relationship with Dark Meera, who is based on Jean Grey, the Dark Phoenix.
What GRRM did is swap the Dark Phoenix's fire super-powers with Storm's lightning super-powers.

Remember how I mentioned that Storm's End is part of the 6 artwork clues for R+L=J&M: front 3 pages and back 3 pages of TWOIAF?

Guess what artwork we have for Storm's End on pages 222 -223 of TWOIAF from 2014?

It is Storm's End, with two twin trees that look like they are hugging each other.

What was my prediction of the climax of everything ASOAIF? Jon hugging and giving the Last Kiss to his twin sister Meera, and creating Westeros' apocalypse by Dark Meera.

The colorful finale battle over King's Landing is actually the X-Men's Phoenix & Iceman versus Storm.

Anyways, I hope I don't get ban from this forum!

And to all you R+L=J ONLY believers ... convert to R+L=J&M! Get ahead of Reddit or youtube or wherever ASOAIF theories go.

R+L=J&M is not just A core theory...it is THE core theory.

It is everything you have hoped for in R+L=J, but you also get:

• R+L=J
  • a preview of ADOS with the bittersweet moment of Jon sacrificing for Meera
  • we have cooler dragons
  • we explained the 'Song of Ice and Fire, but there must be one more, the dragon has three' and how everyone read it wrong
  • we explained who 'They' were in 'They had found him still holding her body, silent with grief. The little crannogman, Howland Reed, had taken her hand from his. Ned could recall none of it'
  • we identified GRRM's actual muses ... Stan Lee, Arnie & Alyssa ... and its a more fun answer than some Norse god, Mayan emperor, or a story no one ever heard of
  • we have a juicy Star Wars/ASOIAF, George vs. George conspiracy, with GRRM hiding secret messages about Lucas
  • we have an explanation of the publication delays ... ADWD by George Lucas and TWOW by HBO
  • and with the explanation, it eases the wait of the next book since we are waiting for HBO to conclude their non-R+L=J&M fan fiction

C'mon R+L=J ONLY believers! Come over to R+L=J&M! Come to the Dark Side.....

• 4 months later...

I'm sitting here this morning wondering if GRRM is thinking what I am thinking ... how he is probably giggling about what I am giggling about.

So I'll share with you guys what he may be giggling about this morning.

Last night, the Toronto Raptors defeated the Golden State Warriors in the 2019 NBA Basketball Championship.
Raptor ~ Jon/Meera Stark-Targaryen
Golden-Hand Warrior ~ Jaime Lannister-Targaryen

Toronto was a heavy underdog to Golden State and I wanted Toronto to win. Before the championship started, I told myself if they pull off this miracle upset, I would reveal publicly how House Stark ~ Tony Stark. I wanted to reveal the Tony Stark Easter Egg in R+L=J&M [Part VII] The Dark Sister Rebellion ... but I'm too lazy to write it, even though I want Seven total parts of R+L=J&M. So I'll just put it here.

MASSIVE SPOILERS WARNING: House STARK >>> Tony Stark of STARK Industries in Marvel Comics

Spoiler

As a Stark, you can warg into things remotely
As a Targaryen, you can tame dragons 
Stark + Targaryen = remote controlled dragons

In the eyes of GRRM, Jon & Meera are weapons developed by Rhaegar & Lyanna. The plot would involve Bloodraven/the Others to kidnap Jon & Meera and unlock their hidden powers to steal 2/3 of Daenerys' dragons in the future.

If you look up the family tree of the Starks, the wives of the Lords of Winterfell are:

Marna Locke ~ Lockheed MARTIN - weapons developer, USA
LoRRa Royce ~ RoLLs Royce - jet engine developer, UK
Melantha Blackwood is Lyanna's great grandmother
Betha Blackwood is Rhaegar's great grandmother
Map Theory: The company Lockheed MARTIN has a location in Marietta/Atlanta, Georgia USA. The Headquarters for Lockheed MARTIN is in Bethesa, Maryland USA.

"Charlie" Blackwood is a character from the 1986 film Top Gun who represents a civilian defensive contractor ~ she is essentially a weapons developer 

Bonus Theory: Bloodraven's mother is "Missy" Blackwood ... and yes Lockheed MARTIN has a location in Meridian, Mississippi USA too.  
Bonus Theory: There is a character named Sam Wells in the Top Gun film. He is the RIO of the F-14 Tomcat fighter jet ... essentially he is a type of radar/map guy. Sam Wells' nickname in the movie is Merlin. {Jon III ACOK} [...] Jon pushed forward. "Sam loves maps." and {Jon XII ASOS} Pyp had brought a wineskin with him, and he took a long drink and chanted, "Sam, Sam, Sam the wizard, Sam the wonder, Sam Sam the marvel man, he did it.

!!!HIGHWAY TO THE DRAGON ZONE!!!

Lockheed MARTIN makes the F-22 "Raptor" fighter jet. A raptor is an extinct dinosaur/lizard. The word "raptor" also means "bird of prey" >>> extincted lizard + bird of prey = Dragon
Lockheed MARTIN also makes the F-35 fighter jet. The F-35 is nicknamed "The Lightning"

I am sure GRRM got really excited to see Tony Stark in his Iron Suit going up against these Raptors in the film Iron Man many many years ago.

"And to Rhaego son of Drogo, the stallion who will mount the world, to him I also pledge a gift. To him I will give this iron chair his mother's father sat in. I will give him Seven Kingdoms. I, Drogo, khal, will do this thing." His voice rose, and he lifted his fist to the sky. "I will take my khalasar west to where the world ends, and ride the wooden horses across the black salt water as no khal has done before. I will kill the men in the iron suits and tear down their stone houses. I will rape their women, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak to bow down beneath the Mother of Mountains. This I vow, I, Drogo son of Bharbo. This I swear before the Mother of Mountains, as the stars look down in witness." - Khal Drogo
{Daenerys VI AGOT}
Is it just me, or does Khal Drogo kind of remind us of Iron Man's comic book archenemy The Mandarin?

"The Tower of Joy" >>> A tower is a stick-figure building >>> "The Stick of Joy"
I have two theories of what "The Stick of Joy" may mean. It may even mean both. But I will only talk about the second theory.
The Stick of Joy = Joystick = the controls of a fighter jet

So hidden in the Stark Family Tree, there is Lockheed MARTIN, Rolls-Royce, and "Charlie" Blackwood ... representing aircraft/weapon developers ... just like Tony Stark's STARK Industries of Marvel Comics (a little mix of non-fiction and fiction ... just like the origins of the name "TarGRAYen").

The NBA basketball season is over ... now the NFL football season is getting closer. Chant with me George!
J-E-T-S! Dragon! Dragon! Dragon!

Archived