Feather Crystal

The wiki has a bug

There is a fake Adobe Flash update bug connected to the wiki. I managed to delete the bug from my computer yesterday, but when I went to use the wiki today I got it back again! Can anyone help?

Is it an ad? I'm not strictly sure what you mean by this. If you could take a screenshot or two of the message(s) you're getting, that would be helpful.

I’ll get some screenshots for you tomorrow, as I’m away from my computer now. I do know it’s malware camouflaged as an Adobe Flash update. 

13 hours ago, Feather Crystal said:

There is a fake Adobe Flash update bug connected to the wiki. I managed to delete the bug from my computer yesterday, but when I went to use the wiki today I got it back again! Can anyone help?

I would recommend running an adware and spyware removal tool on your PC. I have used "Spybot – Search & Destroy" for a few years.

1 hour ago, Tucu said:

I would recommend running an adware and spyware removal tool on your PC. I have used "Spybot – Search & Destroy" for a few years.

I have a Mac and run Sophos, but malware isn't necessarily a virus - more of a nuisance, because the crap downloaded is typically sales oriented.