If you could be transported into any time in any book (from AGOT to ADWD) and were able to tell one character about the events in those books, who would it be and why?

flaydagawd

Honestly, if we're talking about saving as many lives as possible, I'd go warn Rhaegar in his childhood that the Others are real and he has to be the Prince that was Promised by uniting Westeros against them when the time comes, and that will involve him (A) marrying Lyanna Stark instead of Elia Martell to complete the Pact of Ice and Fire, and (B) finding a way to get rid of his mad father. By the time the Others arrive in force, he'd hopefully still be king of Westeros, ready to rally the Seven Kingdoms against the Others. 

On 1/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Only in the main books?, no going back and preventing the dance of dragons then? :(.

So true although i think i would have still told daemon to kill aemond and criston cole 

Book wise i would really have told Arya to name Tywin, Cersei and Roose 

If I could go back to any event mentioned in the books, I'd go back to the Tourney of Harrenhal and tell Rhaegar to what was going to happen in Robert's Rebellion and as a result of his cousin Bobby B becoming king and marrying the Lannisters. Hopefully he'd be a little more careful with things this time around.

However, if I could only go back to current events within the books... hmmm. I guess I would tell Cat that she's wrong about the pros of Ned going South. Either that or tell Bran not to peek in that window of the broken tower, though he'd probably do it anyway.

I'd tell Drogon to drop her from stratospheric heights.

Then I'd see if I could work it in reverse and bring Bloodraven out to this world.  I would be the coolest chick on Earth if I rolled with Brynden in the passenger side of my Jeep.

Archived