U.S. Politics: 5.7 Billion Problems But The House Ain't One

Jace, Extat

23 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Fixed that for you.  Also, please stop talking about the Lady Ann.  Every stinking side bar ad has her mug on it (sometimes with the word Mugged) (stupid algorithm).  

I read this as muggle which made more sense.

7 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

One a semi-related note, I am waiting for Donnie Dipshit to pass a nickname onto Coulter.

7 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

I think there is a decent chance that trump is genuinely scared of Ann Coulter. An intelligent woman, who is as viscous as an attack dog to those she regards as doing her (or her causes) wrong.

Ann Coulter, or as I call her Ann

4 hours ago, Darzin said:

I think it's a mistake to assume people like an Anne Coulter are morons. Anne Coulter is many things but she's not a moron.  We don't need her IQ to know that, just listening to her speak is enough. And statistically intelligent people are more likely to hold insane/extreme views as they are more likely to be able to rationalize them when challenged.  

You’re right. More people need to recognize their opposition as possibly more than just stupid. I’ve met a fair number of intelligent people that held beliefs that I see as asinine. But I’d be remiss to say I thought they were stupid. They weren’t. They were wrong. 

7 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

I think there is a decent chance that trump is genuinely scared of Ann Coulter. An intelligent woman, who is as viscous as an attack dog to those she regards as doing her (or her causes) wrong.

I doubt it. Most of her fans are going to be more devoted to Trump than they’ll ever be to her. 

Archived