Watched, Watching & Rewatch Redux

Zorral

46 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

I think the first one is good, if a little dated now. At the very least it had characters I liked and a central reason for the heist that I could get behind. 

Agreed, the first one was good.  After that the deus ex machina became ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Finally got around to watching Chopper after wanting to see it for years now. It did not disappoint. Amazing performance from Eric Bana. Didn’t expect it to be so funny either, going off the other Andrew Dominik movies I’ve seen. Too bad this doesn’t have a U.S. Blu-ray release, as I would definitely buy it. 

It’s not on Itunes either. Wtf. Anyways, Bana saying goodnight to Shazzy always cracked me up. So fucking weird at the end.

7 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Isn't that every Ocean's movie?  Not one of them is particular good.  The concept is everything goes according to plan, you just don't know it until the big reveal at the end.  Why does anyone ever like these movies?  It isn't more complex than a bunch of pretty people walking down a cat walk.

Have to agree with the others, the first one was really good, after that well it's all down hill.

Haha just got to one of my favorite scenes in The Shield when they plant the gun on the dog they shoot in the season four premiere.  

"Come on, Roy.  The dog had a piece.  He was gonna use it."

Watched the season two premier of AP Bio.  This is one of the better network comedies I've seen.  Just consistently funny and all the kid characters are great.  I also like the new focus this season with Jack trying to write a book about how common people find happiness.  It has some clear shades of Economy Dennis from Always Sunny (including "beer o'clock") and it's great.

Archived