Small Questions v. 10106

Rhaenys_Targaryen

9 hours ago, Crona said:

Does anyone know of any prophecies with Dany, if Arianne is mentioned in any? It seems weird Quaithe warns Dany about Tyrion, Jon Con and other adversaries that she wouldn’t include Arianne 

A common intepretation of Quaithe’s warnings are that they arent prophecies but knowledge from use of a Glass Candle, or at least just reference current events rather than the future; i.e. all of these parties are currently heading towards Dany, hence the warning about Aegon despite him turning away and going to Westeros. Arriane is not heading towards Dany then so wouldnt appear in such a warning

I cannot seem to find the quote by GRRM where he states something along the lines of 'X' won't have a POV because they know too much. Was it Littlefinger, or Varys, or Howland? I have searched but cannot find the source. Does anyone out there know of this source. Thanks a billion :cheers:

1 hour ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I cannot seem to find the quote by GRRM where he states something along the lines of 'X' won't have a POV because they know too much. Was it Littlefinger, or Varys, or Howland? I have searched but cannot find the source. Does anyone out there know of this source. Thanks a billion :cheers:

I remember reading this. I can't remember if it was Varys or Howland Reed. I think it may have had to do with both.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, Crona said:

Does anyone know of any prophecies with Dany, if Arianne is mentioned in any? It seems weird Quaithe warns Dany about Tyrion, Jon Con and other adversaries that she wouldn’t include Arianne 

How about the treason for love? That's not from Quaithe, but as @HelenaExMachina noted, those Quithe warnings were for folks headed toward her. Doran sent sent his sun... er, son not his daughter. 

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

How would Arriane fit treason for love?

If Aegon Aegon were to fall for Arianne, and if Aegon were to ally with Daenerys before they dance, and if there were a political marriage between the presumed Targaryen aunt and nephew, Aegon might betray Daenerys for love of Arianne. 

22 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

https://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Torcon_Toronto_Canada_August_28_September_1

Some people will never be POVs: Littlefinger, Varys, Howland Reed, and others who know too much.

6 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

If Aegon Aegon were to fall for Arianne, and if Aegon were to ally with Daenerys before they dance, and if there were a political marriage between the presumed Targaryen aunt and nephew, Aegon might betray Daenerys for love of Arianne. 

But the Aegon isthe treason for love. Arriane is the subject of the love in that case, not the bertayer

I asked for help with George's stories in the literature forum but I guess I can also try here:

If any of you have easy access to the two versions of 'The Last Super Bowl (Game)', 'Closing Time' or 'Black and White and Red All Over' drop me a line.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:37 PM, Lord Varys said:

I asked for help with George's stories in the literature forum but I guess I can also try here:

If any of you have easy access to the two versions of 'The Last Super Bowl (Game)', 'Closing Time' or 'Black and White and Red All Over' drop me a line.

I have a copy of "Quartet," and "Black and White and Red All Over" is the first story in that volume. If I can be of help just message me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...