PICTIONARY 43: Winter's edition!

Meera of Tarth

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Wait. You are the host. You don't draw.

Are you just subbing for somebody this round?

:o Oh! I actually took part in the game in the first round, with sentence and drawing (as if I had no idea about the original sentence).

Meck.... and all the sentences and everything submitted as if I was one of the players, no idea how to fix that now if I drop out...

26 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

:o Oh! I actually took part in the game in the first round, with sentence and drawing (as if I had no idea about the original sentence).

Meck.... and all the sentences and everything submitted as if I was one of the players, no idea how to fix that now if I drop out...

It isn't ideal, as you know the whole chain, which might limit it's capacity to mutate, but at this stage I shouldn't worry about it.

25 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I was thinking the same,

But as I've not played in a while I thought maybe things have changed.    I think we can live with it for this game.   Its not something we do, cos as the GM  you have knowledge of the chain, what the pictures should be and that will influence you even if you try not to.  

the only way to practically fix is to look for a replacement.  which is hard and may not happen.

I say just continue and as this is your 1st GM and learn for the future.

Right, as Pebble said, one is not supposed to have knowledge of the previous rounds because this would influence the interpretation of the sentences and pictures ... that is why everything goes through the host and why the players don't talk to each other about the game.

But it would be too hard to look for a replacement now, so just continue that way. I am looking forward to the next round!

Any chance you could keep updating the player list as to who already submitted?

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

yeah it was me holding us up...again...but it is in now

real life is sometimes just too big of a wild bitch to tame...

:smoking:

*withholds spankings,  smokes and anything alcoholic.*    privileges will resume when you get the next round in on time.  

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Right, as Pebble said, one is not supposed to have knowledge of the previous rounds because this would influence the interpretation of the sentences and pictures ... that is why everything goes through the host and why the players don't talk to each other about the game.

But it would be too hard to look for a replacement now, so just continue that way. I am looking forward to the next round!

Any chance you could keep updating the player list as to who already submitted?

Yes, if I ever host again, I'll do it the proper way.

I have them all now. And now it's only mine left. But I'll have it for tomorrow, you'll all receive the messages then.

(Well, if someone else wants to join and replace me for the next round, just tell me).

Archived